Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

one little thing i noticed is, that celestial punishment doesn't increases the dmg dealt cause you only have implemented "enemy is burning" and not "enemy is ignited".
"
RandomHero13 wrote:
one little thing i noticed is, that celestial punishment doesn't increases the dmg dealt cause you only have implemented "enemy is burning" and not "enemy is ignited".
Oh! I actually have added "Enemy is Ignited", but as with most conditions the option doesn't show unless something depends on it, and Celestial Punishment's modifier is implemented in such a way that it prevents that detection from working correctly. I'll fix that in the next update.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
MasterBLB wrote:
openarl,among these features I advise you strongly to use better looking font.I tried your tool again,and again simply just can't look at it's so ugly font.In terms of readability and visual clearance PoeSkillTree wins hands down.
Seriously,how hard it is to use font 2 sizes bigger,and type with some wider glyphs,like idk,Times New Roman?
What resolution/DPI are you using? I don't find it difficult to read on my screen, but then maybe I'm just used to it. I don't think the choice of font is the problem; most of the text is Liberation Sans, which is an Arial substitute. The fact that the font renderer used by the program doesn't use ClearType probably doesn't help though... I hope to replace it at some point, since it also doesn't support Unicode!

Pretty standard 1920x1080.Well,about Clear Type fonts that's possible,as some of glyphs are painted very thin - examples Skills,Items and Calcs buttons,whose border letters are barely visible.
A pity,I've read many positives about capabilities of your builder,but font issues make it so unusable for me I'm unable to check them.

Well as a C++/Qt programmer I'd recommend you to use dynamic layout,and allow users to set any font they find fit for them - that'd be the best possible solution.
"
MasterBLB wrote:
Pretty standard 1920x1080.Well,about Clear Type fonts that's possible,as some of glyphs are painted very thin - examples Skills,Items and Calcs buttons,whose border letters are barely visible.
A pity,I've read many positives about capabilities of your builder,but font issues make it so unusable for me I'm unable to check them.

Well as a C++/Qt programmer I'd recommend you to use dynamic layout,and allow users to set any font they find fit for them - that'd be the best possible solution.
Ok. I'm sorry it's made it so unusable for you; I haven't many other complaints about it but you're definitely not the only one!

Rewriting the font renderer (and probably the whole engine, perhaps with Qt or similar) has been fairly high on my TODO list for a while, but the time investment required will be pretty substantial. It would also allow for localisation, and probably ports to other platforms. which would be really nice. I'll likely be looking into it after the upcoming major update. It's possible I could a rewrite done before the next league, but you shouldn't quote me on that.
Great job on the program, love the constant updates..

Keep them coming.
+1 for adding flasks to this awesome utility.
Also a fun future feature would be to allow me to right click any item and search Poe.trade for it or if it's rare look up in Poe trade with the matching mods. I dunno how difficult that would be for you.
wow. now this is my favorite tool.wow
use other offlineskill tree only for craft items cuz still not remember all affix construction to craft items here

also have fun interatction with my 1024*768 resolution, but it work fine
ign: HaruMamberu
Last edited by RayManzarek on Feb 13, 2017, 1:47:41 PM
Hello, I think there is a bug with critical strike chance.

Account name: Khaotyk
character mame: Khaotyk

The critical strike chance does not match in game. Updating the tool to the latest version changed the displayed CC value.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 13, 2017, 8:56:06 PM
"
Kitono wrote:
+1 for adding flasks to this awesome utility.
Also a fun future feature would be to allow me to right click any item and search Poe.trade for it or if it's rare look up in Poe trade with the matching mods. I dunno how difficult that would be for you.
Flasks are coming Soon™.
The ability to initiate poe.trade searches from within the program has been suggested before, but I have absolutely no idea how to do it; I don't know if it's even feasible to do at all.

"
Nephalim wrote:
Hello, I think there is a bug with critical strike chance.

Account name: Khaotyk
character mame: Khaotyk

The critical strike chance does not match in game. Updating the tool to the latest version changed the displayed CC value.
Path of Building calculates your effective crit chance, which may differ from the value shown in-game. In your case, it's probably the crit confirmation roll that's causing the difference, as it was only added somewhat recently (in 1.2.33). If you go to the Calcs tab and select your main skill in the "View Skill Details" section, you can hover over the crit chance in the "Crits" section and see exactly how it is being calculated.
Thanks for the clarity. It's interesting the in game CC counter does not factor this in.
Was there a specific reason you decided to add this additional feature in 1.2.33?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info