Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Issue: The Jewel Slot located just south of Pain Attunement now encompasses the intelligence node just to the south of it in its medium range.
Will solar guard ever be added to the list of spectres?

Hey, i can see the damage of the Summon Phanstams Skill, is there any way that i can see the damage? or PoB dont have this skill? i tried to see the
damage imput and i cant even chosse it as an active skill. Any solution?
Hey,

first: Thank you for PoB, such a great tool.

Question and request: When will Heirophants ascendandies be able to be calculated? Specifically Illuminated Devotion & Arcane Blessing (Being able to tick a box for being under the effect of arcane surgre)

o7 Riku
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
I don't want to rush you, but is there an ETA on the Herald of Agony minion?

I already have a late start to the league and I'd like to focus a build around that at some point and try out some other approaches than the ones used in existing guides.

It's not going to be my starting build, but I'm lost if I can't see which way to build it is actually better.

If this is something that will take some time, I'll just try to play other stuff until it's ready.
Would it be possible to add jewel socket numbers in the passive tree as well?
It's sometimes hard to figure out which jewel is where with how much they give.
Otherwise amazing program, keep up the great work!
Hi, I'm having a huge problem running Path of Building on Windows 8.1

The green window will pop up and do its loading stuff and then when the big actual window opens it stays black and after 2 or 3 seconds it stops responding. I have tried running in various compatability modes (win 7 and 10), running as administrator, restarting, and reinstalling. Any help would be much appreciated, I have been unable to find anyone else with this problem.
No DPS for Mirage Archer
No total DPS with Mirage Archer
First of all, thanks a lot for the great program!

More bugs (?)...

"
sacred777 wrote:
%increased damage over time with bow skills does not increase Caustic arrows dot part yet in POB.

A few more damage increases don't work correctly with the Caustic Arrow DoT damage:

A Karui Ward with 30% projectile damage does double the damage of a Wind of Change with 40% projectile damage (+4% and +2% total DoT DPS respectively for my test build).

An Elder Ring with +35% projectile damage does no damage at all for the DoT.
shield charge does not count as unarmed when no weapon is equipped and therefore incorrectly does not take unarmed modifiers like doryani's for facebreaker's damage into account

shield charge should also list a (maximum) dps number

abberath's fury calculates damage properly with support gems socketed into boots, but gem sorting by DPS does not work for it

really big suggestion is to sort items not just by dps, but by other calculated summary fields like movement speed (for farming builds), ignite (only) dps, mana regeneration (for indigon builds), etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info