Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Could we please get Gladiator's Painforged node working? Specifically the part saying "your counterattacks deal double damage" which should effectively just mean "Vengeance, Riposte, and Reckoning do 100% more damage." It might work on a couple others things like a Lab glove enchant, but those three skills are the main ones.
Hi Openarl,

Was just messing around and noticed that the Gnarled Branch base item can roll 6S in PoB but only 3 in game.

Thanks for the amazing app!
Hello Openarl and community,
Is there a way to turn on full gem descritpion in "Skills" menu? Having same library as for uniques would be just great!
Regards
Whenever I try to import a character into POB nothing shows up. The import list shows my character choices but nothing shows up when I hit import.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
can you please check if "increased life recovery rate" on my belt working correctly? I can't understand if it doesn't work in game or only in PoB?
Modifier:EnchantmentDischargeRadius2
grants Discharge radius but PoB use that modifier value as increased area of effect:

please fix.
Bug report: Raise Spectre linked with Blasphemy results in reservation of mana/life.

Steps to reproduce:
  • Create new build
  • Skills tab->new socket group:
    • Add Raise Spectre
    • Add Blasphemy
  • Observe reserved mana in the left pane and Calcs tab

Expected:
Raise Spectre is not a curse so shouldn't be affected by Blasphemy. Reserved mana should be 0.

Raise Spectre is not supported by Blasphemy in-game.

If I should be posting this somewhere else or this has already been posted/isn't a bug/etc please let me know. I did search but... topic is lengthy.

Cheers, as always thank you for the great tool.
I have a small request: When we have ticked for thousands separator in the Calcs tab, could you make so that this also applies to the hover boxes? I'm thinking about especially the life thresholds for shock and freeze, as those numbers are usually in x million. Would therefore be nice with thousands separators there too.
Hi. Tell me please, does DPS in the program consider the loss of one minion or the maximum number? I do not know what to choose army of bones or to dust
when delve affixes are planned ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info