Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
gwarlek wrote:
I am just stating the obvious. I didn't say that development should be halted, quite the opposite. But the tool just saved my time on two builds that I was sure would play out. Makes you thinking.

Also calling it now, soon most build guides would lead to pastebin.com with the code for passive tree and gear.

How does knowing dps numbers determine if a build is viable enough? DPS is meaningless unless youre comparing the same skill family.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
This is really cool!

i dont find the abilty to those walking or standing still for bleeding on target
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Great work, any chance point blank and chin sol could be worked in?
IGN: Sudoku
can u add movement speed calculation ?
I'm not sure if this has been said, but i don't think golems are calculated correctly (if at all?). Also is there a spot where mana cost per skill is at? If not, that would be a great addition as well!

Great job!
Last edited by Raventis on Nov 30, 2016, 6:09:51 PM
Man, your tool is AWESOME!

Thank you very much for your effort! <3
I could not find if there was a way to add flask effects, it is kind of important in the dps calculation, or even defensive stats.
Last edited by Ldle on Nov 30, 2016, 6:34:34 PM
Great tool, it seems like you are missing leech on all item types tho :)
I've only used it for 2 hours but I've learned more about damage scaling and stat equivalences than have in 2 years.

Please, can I donate a small amount of money for your efforts? This sort of work deserves recognition. Truly the greatest tool to happen since loot filters and poetrade.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 30, 2016, 8:19:21 PM
Absolutely amazing tool. Might have the potential to become a similar tool to d3planner for PoE if you add simulation on top of it all.

A few smaller suggestions for now:
- Flasks (quite important for many builds)
- Jewel stats seem to be off/missing. In particular crit mult stats are off (using old values, should be ~50% higher) and missing resist as well as stats like crit mult with fire/cold/lightning/elemental skills.
- Show DPS with multiple totems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info