Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

If this has beeing posted before I'm sorry, but the search function on the forums is really terrible.

At first my system(windows 10) had a dll missing(MSVCR100.dll)fixed it, but then I got a error saying that it couldn't be correctly initialized(my translation from portuguese) the code for the erro was: (0xc000007b).

Beast content, man.

Hyped for the 2.5 update.

How can we show our appreciation?
This is an incredible tool. Can't believe I am just finding out about this now! Don't need to maintain my own spreadsheet now! Thanks a lot for this!
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
Cool tools, some suggestions:

1) When you create new item, ignore first line with rarity or parse it.
2) Add items json parser
3) No flask for now? Then add flask support.
4) Little bit off phys dmg calculation.

Didnt find charges activator. found!

Thx for tool! Good luck with development!
Last edited by samik3k on Nov 30, 2016, 4:12:23 PM
image hosting free

Simply amazing. DPS is within .1% of true value.
In all my years playing poe I have never had so much faith in the numbers behind the scenes as I do now.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 30, 2016, 5:28:00 PM
wow this tool is amazing thx
PoE will never be the same. I would be very scared if I were GGG. Give it enough development and best builds will be figured out in days without even leveling a character.
"
gwarlek wrote:
PoE will never be the same. I would be very scared if I were GGG. Give it enough development and best builds will be figured out in days without even leveling a character.

don't plan the seeds of destruction. PoE has always relied on non GGG resources to power its foundation.
Look at poetrade and now this.

Plus simply knowing the numbers does not mean knowing how a skill will perform due to internal mechanics/aoe/etc.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 30, 2016, 5:30:26 PM
"
gwarlek wrote:

Don't be ridiculous. Many top players have similar private dps calculators and they never release them to the public. Finally someone decided to give us plebs who like to make our own builds and not just copy others some help.
I am just stating the obvious. I didn't say that development should be halted, quite the opposite. But the tool just saved my time on two builds that I was sure would play out. Makes you think.

Also calling it now, soon most build guides would lead to pastebin.com with the code for passive tree and gear.
Last edited by gwarlek on Nov 30, 2016, 5:44:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info