Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
stan88 wrote:
attack rate is wrong, maybe it is from rite of ruin berserker passive there is no changes in calc with or without it ( i open char tab, char name stannny )
herald of ash, hatred and always on full life is active

Yep, that's the one. Well spotted! That passive should be applying, but it looks like the condition ("haven't Killed Recently") isn't working properly at the moment. It'll be fixed in the next update. With that fixed, the program calculates your DPS correctly to within 0.1%, which I think is close enough :).

"
Boatswain82 wrote:
Please return the calculation of the level of experience monsters

Oh sorry, I forgot about that one! I'll make sure it gets into the next update.

Edit: It's done. The new implementation is much better: Hovering over the character level input field will show your experience penalty for all levels/map tiers that give at least 1%.
Last edited by Openarl on Nov 21, 2016, 11:32:33 AM
Well that fast fast! Less than three hours and I go to update and Scourge is working now!

Very nice work! Now I can see just how nonviable my build is for next league :P

Just wanted to say I am really impressed by the amount of features you currently have and the rate at which you are adding them. Keep up the excellent work and thanks!
Dem metal chickens
NICE!
Impressed on the depth you have in this program.

Any plans on letting us create our own items/templates for later use? It's cool that we can import the gear, but would help in planning if I could create my own item from the scratch.

Spoiler
And in case we can already do that and I've just missed on how to do it.. Amazing.

"
Karvarousku wrote:
Impressed on the depth you have in this program.

Any plans on letting us create our own items/templates for later use? It's cool that we can import the gear, but would help in planning if I could create my own item from the scratch.

Spoiler
And in case we can already do that and I've just missed on how to do it.. Amazing.

Other than the rare template system, there's no way of creating custom items within the program itself.

It is however possible to create or modify an item/template using a text editor, and then paste the result into the program. You can copy an existing item with Ctrl+C and paste into a text editor to see the format. You can use the newly-added Notes tab as an editor, if you don't want to open another program.

I do plan to add a proper custom item crafting system at some point though; particularly since the current system can't really handle jewels.
Last edited by Openarl on Nov 23, 2016, 9:03:38 AM
"
"Awesome tool. Keep up the good work!

I just have one problem if you have time to check it. I am able to import from every public profile out there, just not from my own..

account overlord_ro2 ( its public). I get error failed to retrieve character data, try again.
It only happens when i try my account..if i try another one it works perfectly.

Thanks."

Ah nvm i found out myself. its because the account has capital letters.. Overlord_Ro2 and it still gets the characters list when i type it with no capital letters as overlord_ro2 but the actual import wont work.
Last edited by Overlord_Ro2 on Nov 23, 2016, 9:17:15 AM
"
Overlord_Ro2 wrote:
Awesome tool. Keep up the good work!

I just have one problem if you have time to check it. I am able to import from every public profile out there, just not from my own..

account overlord_ro2 ( its public). I get error failed to retrieve character data, try again.
It only happens when i try my account..if i try another one it works perfectly.

Thanks.

Make sure you're entering your account name with the correct case ("Overlord_Ro2" not "overlord_ro2"). If the case isn't exact, the character list retrieval will work, but the character import will fail. It's a known issue with GGG's character API, nothing I can do about it unfortunately. I reported it to their web devs a few months ago, but it hasn't been fixed yet.

Edit: Ah, you figured it out. Well, now you know! :)
Edit 2: I'll add a note in the character import tab, so no-one else gets tripped up by this. I should really have added one when I first became aware of the issue...
Last edited by Openarl on Nov 23, 2016, 9:22:19 AM
Yeah i got it ..thanks again for working on this amazing tool.
Last edited by Overlord_Ro2 on Nov 23, 2016, 9:28:15 AM
I've tried this out and noticed some issues.

It doesn't load my Jackalope_Pillar character. This might be due to it having some gear that is not supported by PoEBuilder such as the hydrascale boots. Considering I'm a juggernaut at 20k armor, I'm not really concerned about armor on my boots and the like. Will there be a patch that adds more bases? Perhaps eventually all bases?

Abyssus does not support altering its increased physical damage taken stat. That varies from 40% to 50%.

You're missing mana leech on gloves, and likely several other stats such as master crafts (like my all stats on boots). Have you looked at http://poeaffix.net/ to get the various possible stats on items? Note that poeaffix is missing a few things, but in general it's quite good.

You don't seem to support corruptions at the moment, or at least it's not something that can be changed in the item creation as far as I can tell. Once again, poeaffix will have those values. The wiki is also up to date with those I think.

Also, how does one import individual items from the game to the program?
Last edited by Jackalope_Gaming on Nov 23, 2016, 4:39:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info