PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hi, this is the image of my problem. All i did is right click on the jewel slot. After i changed to skill tab or passive tab and return to item tab, this still show up. I cant just click it away, when i hovered my mouse on the drop out, it show up what behind it.

I dont know if there is anyway to close this but i love this so much, it can help me min max my char without using tons regret.
"
UltraNumb wrote:
Found another small bug: While holding shift it's possible to trick the program into counting a pair (or more) of nodes more than once by just mousing over them repeatedly.

Then you find all of the deeps and win the game:

Oh, I thought I'd fixed that one! The next update will definitely fix it. I hope.

"
T_Speed wrote:
Hi, this is the image of my problem. All i did is right click on the jewel slot. After i changed to skill tab or passive tab and return to item tab, this still show up. I cant just click it away, when i hovered my mouse on the drop out, it show up what behind it.
I dont know if there is anyway to close this but i love this so much, it can help me min max my char without using tons regret.

Aaaah. So it only happens when there's no jewels to choose from. No wonder I couldn't reproduce it. It'll be fixed in the next update.
Happy Thanksgiving! Just found this on reddit, and I absolutely love it, thanks for making it. Wanted to confirm that the jewel selection window is uncloseable when you have no jewels. Ready for the next version!

Edit: doesn't look like Scorching Ray is affected by skill duration nodes. Are you sure that's correct? There was a recent post of a Scorching Ray Shaper kill, and the guy had a 6L with Increased Duration; I think the DoT is applied at a base duration 1.5s, so it can be scaled with skill duration.
Last edited by Missha on Nov 25, 2016, 2:36:05 AM
No offence to Emmitt but this blows the good ol' skill tree out of the water, thank you for the tool mate ! Found via reddit too.

I urge you to advertise this on the subreddit too, and please do continue to update the tool.
"
Missha wrote:
Edit: doesn't look like Scorching Ray is affected by skill duration nodes. Are you sure that's correct? There was a recent post of a Scorching Ray Shaper kill, and the guy had a 6L with Increased Duration; I think the DoT is applied at a base duration 1.5s, so it can be scaled with skill duration.

Skill duration nodes do affect the duration calculation for Scorching Ray. It has no effect on the DPS calculation though, it only determines how long the enemy will burn for after leaving the beam.
Hello!

I want to thank you so much for your software, I have been having too much with it the past couple of days.
Anway, here are my 2 cents.

[BUGS]
Removing an item doesn't remove it from the list of equipable items (v1.2.13)
Changing the player level doesn't trigger the save button
Click on a build while renaming another one. It will move the text field to the clicked build.

[FEEDBACK]
Shift-tracing shows the smallest number of nodes required to pick the hovered node instead of the number of nodes crossed by the path
Some more text coloration would be nice

[FEATURES]
Reload button
Build filters (class, ascendancy, Lv28, ...)
Sort builds
A toggle to list items from all builds (not just the current one)
An "effective life" would be nice ( (ES+life) * armor * evasion * dodge * ... )
A quick comparison of 2 builds (DPS, life, ...)
This is a big one. Considering you already know how much going through a certain path actually gives, it would be amazing to compute the "best" path to go through, given a number of nodes and maybe a priority (Offense/Defense).

[PRAISE]
The responsiveness of the software is super neat
Super easy to pick up
Incredibly powerful and exhaustive
Keep up the outstanding work!
"
thowthoww wrote:
[BUGS]
Removing an item doesn't remove it from the list of equipable items (v1.2.13)
Changing the player level doesn't trigger the save button
Click on a build while renaming another one. It will move the text field to the clicked build.

1. I haven't been able to reproduce this. If you have a reliable sequence of inputs that trigger this, let me know.
2. Fixed in the next update
3. Also fixed.
"
thowthoww wrote:
[FEEDBACK]
Shift-tracing shows the smallest number of nodes required to pick the hovered node instead of the number of nodes crossed by the path
Some more text coloration would be nice

1. Good point. That's easily changed.
2. Any specific examples?
"
thowthoww wrote:
[FEATURES]
Reload button
Build filters (class, ascendancy, Lv28, ...)
Sort builds
A toggle to list items from all builds (not just the current one)
An "effective life" would be nice ( (ES+life) * armor * evasion * dodge * ... )
A quick comparison of 2 builds (DPS, life, ...)
This is a big one. Considering you already know how much going through a certain path actually gives, it would be amazing to compute the "best" path to go through, given a number of nodes and maybe a priority (Offense/Defense).

1. "Reload" as in revert to last save? That shouldn't be difficult.
2. I'll consider it.
3. The next update adds a sort dropdown to the build list, currently you can sort by name, class, and time of last edit.
4. The builds are stored as individual files, so showing the items from all builds would be difficult. Showing the items from a specific build is more doable though.
5. It's on the TODO list; calculating an accurate effective life total is rather involved though (for one, I'd need to add support for a few modifiers).
6. I'll look into it when I get the time. Is it something you'd want to do while viewing a build, or when you're at the build list?
7. Yep, it's big. Autopathing is tricky to get right, especially when trying to rate defensive nodes. It's been on the TODO list for a while, but I'll need to dedicate a fair bit of time to working on it.
"
thowthoww wrote:
[PRAISE]
The responsiveness of the software is super neat
Super easy to pick up
Incredibly powerful and exhaustive
Keep up the outstanding work!

Will do! :) Thanks for the feedback; it's greatly appreciated!
woah. just seen this linked on reddit.
I didn't know someone was finally working on a tool that actually calculated skill gem links. In addition to gear/skill trees.

GL on getting flasks to work. ha.

yeah, all around very good. Options can be a bit hard to find at times.
It took me awhile to figure out why my dps(and life regen) was so inflated in the left side dps calc.
First noted it was adding in every skill gem automatically, even unused ones. decoy and ancestral at the same time. Blood rage. Took a bit to find where to disable that.
Full stacks of charges. again, figuring out where to disable. even then its all or nothing right? cant tell it to count charges 1 at a time?
hit recently, killed recently, etc. again there, but took a bit to find.

Lastly, then still was seeing dps inflated. And then again took a while to find the cause. Left side is effective dps, including elemental penetration estimation.
When looking directly at a skill, you can adjust this. Would be nice if the left side summation, also would allow changing to unbuffed, buffed, in combat, and Effective dps.

Fantastic job. Thanks for this.
Really great work, I have waited so long for something like this. I really love it so far but I still have some suggestions to make.

1. Add rare jewels (atleast some generic affixes like crit/multi/life/es/dmg/as/accuracy)
2. Add flasks (+ Lucky crit chance calculation (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lucky) when using diamond flask)
3. Allow us to compare 2 skill trees within the opened character

Keep it up and thank you very much for this.

//Edit: The "x points to node" tooltip is buggy when doing an alternative path while holding Shift-Key down. It will still show the number of nodes from the shorter path instead of the one you are pathing right now.

Edit2: Minion support gems don't work with golems. Lightning golem doesn't work with Flame totems.
IGN: NautyJugg
Last edited by tayfun369 on Nov 26, 2016, 5:55:07 AM
"
tayfun369 wrote:
Really great work, I have waited so long for something like this. I really love it so far but I still have some suggestions to make.

1. Add rare jewels (atleast some generic affixes like crit/multi/life/es/dmg/as/accuracy)
2. Add flasks (+ Lucky crit chance calculation (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lucky) when using diamond flask)
3. Allow us to compare 2 skill trees within the opened character

Keep it up and thank you very much for this.

I agree with this post as a whole. I really like this builder, though I especially miss being able to compare between two builds I've made like with other builders.

I haven't figured out how to save custom items to be usable across different builds (if this is possible) yet but otherwise it's really great.

The only other thing I've noticed personally is Elemental Equilibrium isn't calculated at all, as I'm making an explosive arrow build but I may be doing something wrong. (sorry if this has been mentioned before)

Thanks op!

Edit: Leech calculation would be cool as well! :P
Last edited by flip1 on Nov 25, 2016, 6:38:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info