Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
UltraNumb wrote:
Next, a bug I found, and it's sort of strange so I'll just list the steps to reproduce it:
- In the skills tab, ensure there is at least one existing valid socket group (a single active skill of whatever should do)
- Create a new socket group, and socket the following gems in order: Blink Arrow, Minion Life, Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance, Summon Ice Golem
- Select the other (or any other) socket group
- Re-select the Summon Ice Golem socket group. The links should now have changed to: Blind, Minefield, Minefield, Summon Ice Golem

I discovered this one when mucking about with a related (?) bug, which is that when I import a character with that same socket group (Blink Arrow/Minion Life/Minion Resist/Ice Golem) the program will claim that Ice Golem isn't supported by the other 3 gems. Also, it's not recognizing that Blink Arrow is a second active skill in that chain. If you want to see that one yourself, it's Pheoisa (87 Deadeye) on this account.

The root cause of these issues is that the program doesn't currently support Blink Arrow, Minion Life or Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance (likewise with most other minion gems, except golems). That's what the "x is unsupported" message means. I know it's easy to confuse "support" meaning "support gem" and "support" meaning "the program supports this", but I can't think of a better way of conveying the latter.

That being said, the behaviour when selecting an unsupported gem and switching socket groups, is indeed a bug. It'll be fixed in the next update.

"
UltraNumb wrote:
One last "bug" is that the program doesn't seem to know that there are hard caps on dodge/spell dodge (I'm guessing block too, haven't tested) and will show dodge in excess of the 75% cap (according to the wiki) if you can stack enough of it (eg: Vaal Grace). Small feature, hopefully a simple addition.

Fixed in the next update. Incidentally, the program already applied a cap to block; but I neglected to do the same for dodge.

"
UltraNumb wrote:
I also have a small suggestion: When unallocating nodes it would be nice to know how many points you'll be getting back, similar to how you display "x points to node" on mouseover of an unclaimed node. This would be useful when planning major respecs.

Easy enough. It'll be in the next update.

Thanks for the feedback!
At last, Wither support !!!
Thanks a lot for the great work
Awesome tool you developed. Thanks!
Concentrated Effect dont work with all skills, ex - dont buff dps in calc for Ancestral Warchief, same and with Increased Area of Effect
"
stan88 wrote:
Concentrated Effect dont work with all skills, ex - dont buff dps in calc for Ancestral Warchief, same and with Increased Area of Effect

Fixed in the next update; the bug only affected Ancestral Warchief.
Blade Flurry DPS is not showing. Is this intended?
"
Frenzir wrote:

The game only shows average damage for Blade Flurry, and since Path of Building's skill gem data is exported from the game's data, it shows average damage too. I think I'll override it in this case though, since the DPS is fairly meaningful for this skill (although not really accurate if you're repeatedly charging and releasing it).
Please! :D

Without DPS calculation we can't use one of the most awesome features reliably: Show node power

"
Openarl wrote:
"
Frenzir wrote:

The game only shows average damage for Blade Flurry, and since Path of Building's skill gem data is exported from the game's data, it shows average damage too. I think I'll override it in this case though, since the DPS is fairly meaningful for this skill (although not really accurate if you're repeatedly charging and releasing it).
"
Frenzir wrote:
Please! :D

Without DPS calculation we can't use one of the most awesome features reliably: Show node power

The update containing that change was released before you replied, so I guess you can consider your wish granted :).
nice work man, I has been using your tool from the begining and its very lightweight and got multiple nice feature for advance theorycrafter like me, keep up the good work.

btw a question, how do i enable Unholy Might buff? or it is not supported yet?
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info