Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

great program!!!!

this makes everything so much easier. very good job.
"
wichiwa wrote:
Posting because i'm not sure if the Mjölner is fully supported:
Damage (at least discharge) isn't increased/decreased when slotted in main hand slot. Might i suggest that that in configuration>effective DPS there is something along the lines of 'are socketed gems in Mjölner' to support both -35% penalty of discharge being triggered, as well as "Socketed Lightning Spells deal 100% increased Spell Damage if Triggered"?

Your work is fantastic! keep up the great work :)
Mjölner isn't properly supported yet, as there's a few technical challenges involved that I haven't gotten around to working on. I suppose a useful stopgap might be to allow the socketed skills to be recognised as triggered, although that's not straightforward either, so it may take some time.

"
Skywalkerfx wrote:
Bug - Wrong damamge numbers being used for rare axe.

The low and high damage numbers are wrong when my character items are imported.

Tooltip Dps in game uses the correct numbers as far as i can tell.

Is this something others have problems with?
It would really have helped to mention which axe base you're using. I had to check every single axe base, and I did find an error: the damage range for Infernal Axe was incorrect; it seems it was overlooked when the 1H bases were updated for 2.6. As usual, it's fixed in the next update.
"
It would really have helped to mention which axe base you're using. I had to check every single axe base, and I did find an error: the damage range for Infernal Axe was incorrect; it seems it was overlooked when the 1H bases were updated for 2.6. As usual, it's fixed in the next update.

Sorry just started using the program and yes it is an Infernal Axe.

Look forward to trying the next update.

I saw this here a while back but paid no attention until I saw Mathil's vid. Looks great!
Censored.
How do I install this? Extract all from zip. Then i run the .Exe and get a command window telling me to press any key. I do this and nothing happens. What do?
You should make it more clear where to download.
Found a very strange bug with pyre and shade of Solaris. For some reason id adds 30% more poison damage by equipping a pyre. This is definitely incorrect, tested in game. Numbers are vastly incorrect.

Wait holy shit, it's right... How is this working as intended?! Looks like we're gonna get 36m poison dps on a 3ex budget lul.
Last edited by EvolveEH on May 1, 2017, 9:34:50 PM
Regarding the spectre library, what level are the spectres assumed to be?
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on May 1, 2017, 11:30:45 PM
"
Neph00 wrote:
How do I install this? Extract all from zip. Then i run the .Exe and get a command window telling me to press any key. I do this and nothing happens. What do?
You need to get one of the installers from the Releases page.

"
johnn9977 wrote:
You should make it more clear where to download.
The post does mention that you need to visit the releases section to get the installer, as does the readme on GitHub, but occasionally someone misses both. I suppose I can try adding a direct link to that page in my post, but it won't help those that visit the GitHub page first.

"
EvolveEH wrote:
Found a very strange bug with pyre and shade of Solaris. For some reason id adds 30% more poison damage by equipping a pyre. This is definitely incorrect, tested in game. Numbers are vastly incorrect.

Wait holy shit, it's right... How is this working as intended?! Looks like we're gonna get 36m poison dps on a 3ex budget lul.
Elemental to Chaos conversions/gains act like 3 separate stats that each convert one element to chaos, so any damage converted between elements naturally gets converted/added to chaos twice, hence the interaction with Pyre. It's a little counter-intuitive, and a bit broken, but it is intended.

"
kolyaboo wrote:
Regarding the spectre library, what level are the spectres assumed to be?
By default it's the Raise Spectre gem's level requirement (level 70 for a level 20 gem); but there's an option in the Configuration tab to override it.
Yes, thank you. I found the option finally. I was just learning the program yesterday. IMO it's fairly user friendly.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info