Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

I think there's a mistake in the calculations for my RF build regarding elemental focus/elemental overload.
It lists the Total More under Fire as 104% but I have both elemental focus and elemental overload (86% for my current gem level+EO)?
Total More under all types lists 51% for Conc effect correctly.
Last edited by Bonburner on Apr 26, 2017, 6:03:26 AM
"
Oilure wrote:
How i can import weapons from weapon swap?
The program doesn't import the second weapon set at the moment, but it's on my TODO list.

"
kektup wrote:
is there an easier way to copy and paste items from poe.trade into the tool? i know it works very well for copy and pasting stuff in game, but i'd love to be able to compare items directly from poe.trade using the tool so I can justify my new upgrades. i know i can use the create custom but the tool doesn't specify the exact format plus it's a bit time consuming when i just want to go really quick through 5-10 items and compare my dps vs the cost of the item.

thanks!
Someone recently made a GreaseMonkey script for this. I haven't been able to add proper support to the program yet though; parsing the item text from poe.trade is fairly tricky.

"
blastarus wrote:
Is there a way to get The taming to work?
I don't think it counts the 10% damage per ignite.
I don't have direct support for The Taming yet, but I'm considering adding an input to the Configuration tab for "number of ignites on enemy".

"
iao wrote:
Hey, I'm wondering if anyone has managed to make this work in Wine. The application crashes when the green window comes up to start loading assets.
I'm not aware of anyone having successfully done this, unfortunately.

"
Shimaran wrote:
Hi there !

It seems the Collateral Damage threshold jewel for Shrapnel Shot isn't taken into account when calculating DPS, because the total DPS of the cone section of the skill doesn't change very much when adding 2 of these jewels into the tree.
The program doesn't support "X chance to deal Double Damage" modifiers yet, but it's on my TODO list.

"
Bonburner wrote:
I think there's a mistake in the calculations for my RF build regarding elemental focus/elemental overload.
It lists the Total More under Fire as 104% but I have both elemental focus and elemental overload (86% for my current gem level+EO)?
Total More under all types lists 51% for Conc effect correctly.
"More" modifiers are combined multiplicatively, not additively; so for "40% more" and "48% more",
1.4 x 1.48 = 2.044, which is 104% more.
At first I want to thank you for such great tool - really helps to plan future builds. I just want to point out small problems:
- Voll's Vision, Praetor Crown isn't calculated correctly - it adds 100 life regeneration but no 12% increased maximum life if all items aren't corrupted
- The Perfect Form, Zodiac Leather has wrong range for life - it should be 50 to 80 life roll (in program is 50 to 70)
- Life Leech Support Gem don't affect leech calculation - it only adds mana cost
IGN: Nanashi_Sabazashi
"Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide
view-thread/1321402
"
ShihanPiotr wrote:
At first I want to thank you for such great tool - really helps to plan future builds. I just want to point out small problems:
- Voll's Vision, Praetor Crown isn't calculated correctly - it adds 100 life regeneration but no 12% increased maximum life if all items aren't corrupted
The check for "no worn Items are Corrupted" was occurring after the life calculation had been run; that's fixed in the next update.
"
- The Perfect Form, Zodiac Leather has wrong range for life - it should be 50 to 80 life roll (in program is 50 to 70)
Also fixed.
"
- Life Leech Support Gem don't affect leech calculation - it only adds mana cost
I can't reproduce this; both the leech amount and leech rate modifiers appear to be working fine. Are you sure you're not already at the leech rate cap?
I could be really tired and missed it, but Projectile Speed seems to be missing as a mod for rare jewels
Do you have a donation page? This tool is amazing.
thank you for the tool,

where can i see life leech stats?
Excellent job on the tool. Could it be possible to make the window smaller in width? Atm I can't make is smaller than approx. 1280 px wide. My second monitor has only approx. 1150 px width. :/
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Last edited by Greengroove on Apr 26, 2017, 5:13:59 PM
I'm currently playing a SRS build. And I was wondering what the minions accuracy/hit chance are? I tried to look at your code for an answer, but wasn't succesful. My guestions lies in that linking my SRS with "Additional Accuracy" currently is the best possible modifier, but I can't find anywhere that GGG has specified their accuracy.
Also for some reason "Melee physical damage on full life" does not add any damage to SRS.
Last edited by Iwinz on Apr 27, 2017, 5:15:04 AM
"
iorganic wrote:
I could be really tired and missed it, but Projectile Speed seems to be missing as a mod for rare jewels
The rare jewel templates don't have all possible modifiers; if you need access to all of them, use the "Craft item..." button.

"
vindictive wrote:
Do you have a donation page? This tool is amazing.
Not yet, although I'm looking into setting up a Patreon.

"
Cador2 wrote:
where can i see life leech stats?
The Calcs tab has a dedicated section for leech/gain on hit effects.

"
Greengroove wrote:
Excellent job on the tool. Could it be possible to make the window smaller in width? Atm I can't make is smaller than approx. 1280 px wide. My second monitor has only approx. 1150 px width. :/
The program's UI isn't able to scale to below 1280x720 at the moment, as I didn't expect many users to have anything lower. There have been a few requests for this though, so I'll try and look into it sometime.

"
Iwinz wrote:
I'm currently playing a SRS build. And I was wondering what the minions accuracy/hit chance are? I tried to look at your code for an answer, but wasn't succesful. My guestions lies in that linking my SRS with "Additional Accuracy" currently is the best possible modifier, but I can't find anywhere that GGG has specified their accuracy.
Also for some reason "Melee physical damage on full life" does not add any damage to SRS.
GGG haven't provided accuracy numbers for any minions, so I've assumed they use the default accuracy for a monster of their level; and I've done testing with Zombies and Raging Spirits that appears to confirm that assumption. If you do want to see the exact accuracy/hit chance for your minions, go to the Calcs tab, select the minion skill, click "Show Minion Stats", then check the Accuracy section.
As for Melee Damage on Full Life, the program never assumes that conditions such as Full Life will always be true, and I haven't added a Full Life option for minions yet. I'm planning to add more minion options soon, though.
Last edited by Openarl on Apr 27, 2017, 6:03:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info