Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Not sure if it's me doing something wrong, but it appears as if temp chains does not affect duration on the poison applyed by minions. This could by all means be something intended, just not quite sure if it should or not. If you could take a look at that or clarify me, it would be really apreciated. Anyhow have a nice day and keep up the great work!
question do u have enogh time/possible to make a option to click for "nerfed poison" until 3.0 (ofc) until more information is released sofar we only know it double the base dmg and no double dipping besides chaoss dmg
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Binolg wrote:
Not sure if it's me doing something wrong, but it appears as if temp chains does not affect duration on the poison applyed by minions. This could by all means be something intended, just not quite sure if it should or not. If you could take a look at that or clarify me, it would be really apreciated. Anyhow have a nice day and keep up the great work!
I can't seem to reproduce this; are you sure the Temporal Chains is actually affecting the enemy? Check the "Curses and Debuffs" list near the top of the Calcs tab. If it isn't there then you may be hitting the curse limit.

"
Fyndel wrote:
question do u have enogh time/possible to make a option to click for "nerfed poison" until 3.0 (ofc) until more information is released sofar we only know it double the base dmg and no double dipping besides chaoss dmg
There's a few more details I need to know before I can consider adding that option, unfortunately; hopefully the next part of the manifesto will give me what I need. It's not trivial to implement, either, so it may take me a while to get around to it.
"
Openarl wrote:
The program's UI isn't able to scale to below 1280x720 at the moment, as I didn't expect many users to have anything lower. There have been a few requests for this though, so I'll try and look into it sometime.

You're a very good man! <3
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Your program is so awesome! I love it.

Can you add The Retch 200% life leech damage as chaos support, please?
NANI
Hey, amazing program.

Wondering if there's a way to copy gear from one build to another, en masse.

And consider being able to import builds a bit more piece meal: passives, jewels, items, and skills all as separate categories. If that's possible or effort/time reasonable.
Last edited by ExiledPoe on Apr 28, 2017, 1:43:03 PM
How can i see a effective dps when using CoC with 2/3/4 triggered skills by it? Is there any option? Can't find it.
"
gepmah wrote:
Your program is so awesome! I love it.

Can you add The Retch 200% life leech damage as chaos support, please?
That's on my TODO list; it shouldn't be too difficult to add so I should get around to it soonish.

"
ExiledPoe wrote:
Hey, amazing program.

Wondering if there's a way to copy gear from one build to another, en masse.

And consider being able to import builds a bit more piece meal: passives, jewels, items, and skills all as separate categories. If that's possible or effort/time reasonable.
There's no way to quickly copy gear between builds at the moment (aside from just duplicating an entire build); but you can speed it up by opening a second copy of the program so you can have both builds open at the same time.

Is there a reason why you'd want to import skills separately from items, or jewels from passives? The imports for skills and items in particular are heavily intertwined, and I don't think it would be easy to disable one part without affecting the other in any way.

"
TerryWoT wrote:
How can i see a effective dps when using CoC with 2/3/4 triggered skills by it? Is there any option? Can't find it.
The program doesn't have proper CoC support yet; the main issue is the inability to run DPS calculations with multiple skills at once. That's something I hope to fix eventually, of course, but I can't say when I'm likely to get around to it.
Posting because i'm not sure if the Mjölner is fully supported:
Damage (at least discharge) isn't increased/decreased when slotted in main hand slot. Might i suggest that that in configuration>effective DPS there is something along the lines of 'are socketed gems in Mjölner' to support both -35% penalty of discharge being triggered, as well as "Socketed Lightning Spells deal 100% increased Spell Damage if Triggered"?

Your work is fantastic! keep up the great work :)
Bug - Wrong damamge numbers being used for rare axe.

The low and high damage numbers are wrong when my character items are imported.

Tooltip Dps in game uses the correct numbers as far as i can tell.

Is this something others have problems with?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info