[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

I've been thinking more about how to modify this build to do Guardians (and maybe the Shaper), and almost all of our cold damage bonuses from the passive tree also apply to lightning and especially fire. So maybe we could just switch elements for the bosses that are immune to freezing and chilling, with a few different skill gems and maybe a couple different pieces of gear (weapons, amulet, and maybe helm). Does anyone have thoughts on what the best single-target alternative elemental skill would be?
"
TheNukes wrote:
I've been thinking more about how to modify this build to do Guardians (and maybe the Shaper), and almost all of our cold damage bonuses from the passive tree also apply to lightning and especially fire. So maybe we could just switch elements for the bosses that are immune to freezing and chilling, with a few different skill gems and maybe a couple different pieces of gear (weapons, amulet, and maybe helm). Does anyone have thoughts on what the best single-target alternative elemental skill would be?

i've done the guardians, hydra and minotaur using Pyre ring and slower projectiles with elemental focus, phoenix and chimera with faster projectiles + elemental focus.
You have to know the fights very well in order to dodge the attacks. For the chimera fight i used the ice golem as a bait to land safe hits from a distance while running in circles. I also dropped the Halcyon for an amulet with spell damage critical chance and critical multiplier since you cant get the 60% bonus from recently frozen enemies.
I did a couple of failed runs on Shaper leaving him on 50%, i think i can beat him eventually when i learn his tricks.
Last edited by fomzor on Jan 28, 2017, 10:36:20 AM
Is it possible to make a life based build ?
"
mas_mariano wrote:

Enchantments:

I strongly suggest to pick a normal iLvl +81 Hubris Circlet enchanted with 40% increased Freezing Pulse Damage and then craft best ES you could get. Any other enchant doesn't affects directly Freeze Threshold and should be consider poor choices.

Hi guys. anybody can explain me how or where I get that 40% FP-damage enchant?
Thanks for helping ;-)
"
Mydera wrote:
Hi guys. anybody can explain me how or where I get that 40% FP-damage enchant?
Thanks for helping ;-)
Uber lab, but actually, you should just buy a helmet with the enchant already on it. It's not a big deal though, 40% damage is nice but not needed.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Hi guys ! I'm a new player, I use this build for my first character and I'd like your advice to improve myself while leveling :)

This is my templar : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sw%C3%B6og/characters

I didn't find any better armor yet, I have 5 gems in my bag but no room to put them :/

I know i put some support gems alone, it's to level them up, waiting to have room to put them :)

I took rings and amulet to fit my strenght/Dexterity need, i know its not what i have to look for :p

Do you have advices for me ? For this char or on the game for a beginner ? :)

Thanks all

Swöog
@Swöog

Wassap, im not a pro player but im using the same build at lvl 87.
So my advice are:

Gettin a good armour chest piece now with 4L or 5L its not a priority since you will waste currency for a piece of gear you will have to change later.

Use poe.trade

I suggest you save currency (arround 7 - 10 chaos) to buy Tabula Rasa Simple Robe. Gives you no base stats but its a 6 Link. And this armour can carry you to merciless

Since that piece of armour doesnt give stats you should get your resists in your belt/helm/shield/boots (with % movement speed)

At your level you can get decent gear for only 1 alchmey / chance / fusing per piece.

You are using now Freezing Pulse + Crit Srikes + Spell Echo. I suggest you swap crit srike to Lesser Multiple Projectiles so you can AOE better and safer.

Once you swap to LMP your DPS will decrease, I suggest you get a pair of diamond rings, it will give you DPS and you can also stack the missing resists.

Other tip: If you press "X" with your inventory open, you can put a "secondary" weapons or shield to level your other gems for the future.

If you have problems with DEX/STR you can use passive tree nodes (30 STR/DEX) or buy a cheap amulet like the one you have but with better stats.

You dont need molten shell.

Best regards,
Riddim

@Riddim

Thanks for the advice ! I don't want to use orbes and crafting stuff without having a good understanding of what i'm doing :p

Is there any site where i could see the stats for items ( ex: +10-50 life ) to know if what i have is good or not ?

I will try to swap to LMP as you suggest :)

I dont really know yet, what are the best stats i should look for ( if i want to buy amulet/rings on poetrade ) :/

Thanks for the answer ! :D
@Riddim

I just realise i can't swap to LMP 'cause its 3 red sockets on my mace and LMP requires green socket :/
@Swöog

Check the website: http://poe.trade/

There you can buy things from other players like me and you.

You have a search, for example: Boots + Cold Res + Fire Res + Movement Speed

You will see a list of players sellings itens and theres a button "WHISPER" you click it and then CTRL+V in your ingame chat, and will whisper the seller to make the trade.

If the player is ready to sell, he will invite you to party and you have to visit players hideout to make the trade.

Last time I saw your gem setup you had 3 Blue gems linked (on shield) your can replace your shield or buy a new one. If you keep yours, you can use a chromatic on it to try to get BLUE+BLUE+GREEN

LMP in your build very important to level up and clear better.

For you build, the main stats are Spell Damage / Cast Speed / Energy Shield / Global Crit Chance & Multiplier, Cold Damage, Resists capped, etc

Yesterday when I saw your passive tree, and you could unlock a few jewels spots.

on the website poe trade, you can search for example:

Jewels + % Freeze and Freeze duration + one or two stats from obove.

Like Freeze + Cast Speed + Spell Damage
Last edited by riddim on Feb 3, 2017, 3:33:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info