[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

With the upcoming 3.0 changes to ES, do you think ES is still a viable defense for this build?
Hello

I really liked the build and I want to follow up.
But I hate energy shield and trying to make it life based.

Do you think is it viable ?
I'm trying to min/max the main skill gem for better dps, any recommendation guys?

(Original Setup)- FREEZING PULSE + Increased Critical Strikes + Increased Critical Damage + Spell Echo + Controlled Destruction + Lesser Multiple Projectiles.

LMP can be replace with two First Snow jewels, more projectiles and no damage nerf.

Controlled Destruction however, sacrifice your critical strike chance for more spell damage.

Spell Echo kinda weird for this build, it has pros and cons, saves mana per cast but at the same time I died to boss fight because of the repeated casting.

My current setup is: FREEZING PULSE + Increased Critical Strikes + Increased Critical Damage + Faster Casting + Added Cold Damage + Faster Projectiles.
Faster Casting to replace Spell Echo, Added Cold Damage for more damage, and Faster Projectiles to sustain the FP damage and travels further off screen.

My next goal is saving currency to replace Added Cold Damage for Empower level 4.
Hope there's a life based 3.0 update coming soon, really enjoyed this build.
Hey guys, i would like to skill the templer, but i don't no how? The skilltree doesen't work (page one). Has someone a few ideas for me =) Thnx a lot.
Hey when i click on the passive tree nothing appears its an empty tree i was wondering if you can fix this as my tree got reset and i dont know what to get.
:: A final freeze duration increase around +85% means a x1.85 damage increase for freeze threshold considerations.::

it says right in the wikki that you can't modify duration past 50%. Is there a reason you chose 85%
Is this build still viable for 3.0 ?
or is it still viable for War for the Atlas (3.1?)

Nice build, would be nice to see what author would change, taking in mind changes in energy shield and broken Vaal Pact (no more insta leech)
Also there are new uniqs, maybe they are nice enough for the build?
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Nov 26, 2017, 1:39:54 PM
I played Harbinger and even without instaleech this build did good. Maybe 3.1 rebirth is possible? ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info