[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

I feel like I'm missing something... how is your required strength on IDS and WM so much lower than mine. I'm kinda stuck with getting forced to have high strength on a couple of pieces or I can't use either of them.

EDIT: nvm I noticed your levels are a bit lower I just kept leveling those two lol my bad.
Last edited by ccjones on Feb 3, 2017, 11:05:06 AM
"
riddim wrote:
@Swöog

Check the website: http://poe.trade/

There you can buy things from other players like me and you.

You have a search, for example: Boots + Cold Res + Fire Res + Movement Speed

You will see a list of players sellings itens and theres a button "WHISPER" you click it and then CTRL+V in your ingame chat, and will whisper the seller to make the trade.

If the player is ready to sell, he will invite you to party and you have to visit players hideout to make the trade.

Last time I saw your gem setup you had 3 Blue gems linked (on shield) your can replace your shield or buy a new one. If you keep yours, you can use a chromatic on it to try to get BLUE+BLUE+GREEN

LMP in your build very important to level up and clear better.

For you build, the main stats are Spell Damage / Cast Speed / Energy Shield / Global Crit Chance & Multiplier, Cold Damage, Resists capped, etc

Yesterday when I saw your passive tree, and you could unlock a few jewels spots.

on the website poe trade, you can search for example:

Jewels + % Freeze and Freeze duration + one or two stats from obove.

Like Freeze + Cast Speed + Spell Damage

My offhand is the 'Bitterdream shadow sceptre' as he suggest on the leveling section of the build, it provide 6 passive to my FP skill, do you think its better to change it or to try to have a green socket on it ?

I took the jewels spots now, but I didn't know if i should buy the jewels of the build, or others ?

I use poe often ( to know if stuff i loot worth something or not) the value of items and I bought my sceptre to someone on the site :)

But I'm looking for a guide/site/vidéos about craft (I mean using orbs ) to learn how upgrade an item and wich one is the best to use ( higher base stats, higher itemlvl)

For example sometimes I drop 4/5 links robe and maybe i could upgrade it and choose stats according to my needs, but i don't know how and i don't want to waist orbs :p

Hello. I wanted to ty for creating this awesome build! truly effective and quick. Im at lvl 81 now and loving it.

Had to make some changes to it cos of the high cost gems that i simply cannot afford. Also cant afford to 6l chest, but 5l chest works for now. Im doing 50k less dmg and still perm freezing bosses. Im at tier 8 maps.

Found these awesome cloves which i think should be considered for the build.

"
Swöog wrote:
I use poe often ( to know if stuff i loot worth something or not) the value of items and I bought my sceptre to someone on the site :)

But I'm looking for a guide/site/vidéos about craft (I mean using orbs ) to learn how upgrade an item and wich one is the best to use ( higher base stats, higher itemlvl)

For example sometimes I drop 4/5 links robe and maybe i could upgrade it and choose stats according to my needs, but i don't know how and i don't want to waist orbs :p

Crafting in poe is complicated. While you're levelling, and especially so late in the league, it's not worth it to use orbs on items that you find (except for chromatics, which you can use if you have a good item that just needs the right colors). Crafting stats on rare items is almost never worth it since you could just buy something cheaper AND better than what you'd get from crafting most of the time. For jeweller's/fusings, those are fine to use to get 4link gloves/boots etc IF you think you'll be using those for a while. For chest pieces, you only want to try to socket and link them if they're your end-game chestpiece, and you don't plan on getting another one. Fusing a chest is something you usually only want to do once per character because it is so expensive.

For transmutes, augs and alterations, I like to use them to craft flasks personally, other than that they're good for jewels.

Alchemy orbs are great for maps more than anything else.

That's a very brief summary of what I use currency items for, hopefully it is slightly useful.

edit: and yeah, I'd try to chrome BBG onto your bitterdream. LMP/GMP is important for clearing quickly.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Last edited by ThatsSoGoodman on Feb 3, 2017, 7:48:34 PM
Can someone help me here, I know I am late but I don't understand this.

The build uses CI then Ghost Reaver and Vaal Pact.
Where is the Life Leech coming from?
Warlord's Mark
"
"
Swöog wrote:

Crafting in poe is complicated. While you're levelling, and especially so late in the league, it's not worth it to use orbs on items that you find (except for chromatics, which you can use if you have a good item that just needs the right colors). Crafting stats on rare items is almost never worth it since you could just buy something cheaper AND better than what you'd get from crafting most of the time. For jeweller's/fusings, those are fine to use to get 4link gloves/boots etc IF you think you'll be using those for a while. For chest pieces, you only want to try to socket and link them if they're your end-game chestpiece, and you don't plan on getting another one. Fusing a chest is something you usually only want to do once per character because it is so expensive.

For transmutes, augs and alterations, I like to use them to craft flasks personally, other than that they're good for jewels.

Alchemy orbs are great for maps more than anything else.

That's a very brief summary of what I use currency items for, hopefully it is slightly useful.

edit: and yeah, I'd try to chrome BBG onto your bitterdream. LMP/GMP is important for clearing quickly.

Thanks for the explanation! I chromed m'y bitterdream into BBG, I changed some of my stuff, like the amulet to have enough dext/str but I don't have enough life/res. I'm act 4 on cruel. I also need more dps (since I use Lmp i have better aoe but less dps) I'd like to buy some stuff but I don't know what to buy :/
Sorry for the late answer, I had lot of work this weekend.

If you lack DPS, you should buy the gloves suggests in this build. You can also put your gloves/helm/boots at 4 Link, its easy and doable, and then use cromatic to BBBG.

I suggest FP + LMP + Spell Echo + Crit Strikes or Concentrated Effects

Ofcourse 6L is way way better and also expensive, but if you are still new and the league in ending I suggest keep playing the game and exploring the game content, and focus on learning the game and play for real next season.

Right now after checking your gear, you have Herald of Ice linked with Marks Warlord and also with Clarity. You should swap Clarity with Enfeeble (the gem solo in your boots) Because you picked and node at passive tree that allows you to put 2 curses on monsters.

Your shield is white, you should replace it.
Your jewels are no good for DPS output. All must have freeze % and something like... Global Crit Chance or Global Crit Multiplier or 1 Handed Spell Damage, Cold Damage, Cast Speed, Increased spell damage with shield, things like that.

You can replace almost all your gear at poe trade at the cost of 1 chance or Alchemy per item. Just filter that to your level.

You are using one belt lvl 8, change it.

Its normal you to do this kind of mistakes, its your first time and the game is not easy.

You can check my profile and search my char: Freezamus, i have all gems and links correct for this build.

Best Regards,
Riddim

@Riddim

For the gloves, I'm not lvl 70 yet :/

I'd like to put gloves/helm/boots at 4 links but I think I should buy new one before.

For HoI and WM and Clarity, I use HoI and Clarity and I cast WM and Enfeeble on the mobs ( 'cause I dont have the 4 link to use Cast When Dmg Taken support gem)

I only use the second set of weapons ( want/shield) to lvl up the gems :p My weapons are Bitterdream and a dagger :)

For the jewels, is it better to directly buy the one in the guide ? I put what i had :p

I'll try to find better gear at poe trade but i'm not use to this site, i'll try to search properly :)

thanks for the advice ;)

ps: I can't see your char on your profile :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info