[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

"
djeezo wrote:
ps: link Whirling Blades and faster attack with fortify (i think it should be in the guide fortify can save you ass)

I will. At the beginning, I didn't consider Fortify because when this build was hybrid Life/ES you need to be extra careful. But now, with full ES based on CI and WM with Vaal Pact you're tanky enough to whirl close to packs, so you're right. I will include it on next update. Thanks.
Hey man, thx for guide. Is it real to do guardians and shaper?
Hrm I'm only Lvl 75 and seem to be slowing down in terms of DPS. 31k approximately and with 4 power charges it is 35k. How are you guys getting the cast speed modifier to like 200%+? I'm sitting on 95%.

I want to hit at least 50k in damage T_T

Last edited by atrolotenri on Dec 12, 2016, 6:06:53 PM
for cast speed dont forget the Instruments of Virtue ascendancy give you 30% cast speed after whirling blades with all complete dps node on tree and couple on jewel and gear ( you can craft some on shield) you will be near 200%

you can also find a cheap dagger way better that the one you got
Last edited by djeezo on Dec 12, 2016, 6:32:37 PM
Hrm thanks for replying. I'm picking up the energy shield nodes for now to get my es up to 4k at least. I'm saving up for one of those 180%+ crit chance daggers with 35%+ spell damage. Halfway there xD

Edit:
Dang that Merc ascendancy factors in a lot too. I had upgraded everything. Hitting about 60k dps with slight upgrades. Armor will be my last stuff to replace eventually. Bought some cheap quality gems that I need to level up. Hopefully that would bump me up to 100k dps range ^^

Last edited by atrolotenri on Dec 12, 2016, 11:48:35 PM
"
Killico wrote:
Hey man, thx for guide. Is it real to do guardians and shaper?

Guardians can be done, but because all have the "Cannot be Frozen" modifier you have to deal with them with Slower Projectiles + Elemental Focus and Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark.

Shaper I think is possible, but I never tried it yet. If needed, this build could be upgraded to a LL version for another huge damage boost.
BTW i'm using vaal haste now, another great cast speed buff, and its in good synergy with vaal clarity. Therefore there is no room for vaal disciple now, not sure if it might be problem in future, as i'm only at T11 maps now, and i didnt need it yet...
Imo, not using Vaal Discipline is not an issue. Just sometimes I prefer to count with it, maybe T15 Core Malacai and some "Cannot be Frozen" bosses, that's it.
Out of curiosity, has anyone achieved a crazy insane DPS with this build yet? I want to try dual Void Battery Wands if I ever get the chance to play with it lol :3
"
atrolotenri wrote:
Out of curiosity, has anyone achieved a crazy insane DPS with this build yet? I want to try dual Void Battery Wands if I ever get the chance to play with it lol :3

You need dagger. Otherwise you cant use whirling blades, and Instruments of Virtue doesnt work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info