[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

What are your thoughts on using a Tulfall? Is it worth it to use it or is the dagger just so much better?
hi thx for the build i am 78 now got my 6 link everything click now full es (6300 es) have 1 question what do you think of the ring Snakepit Sapphire Ring 4 projectile or replace lmp to put other skill maybe added cold damage and still have 2 projectile seem op thx
Last edited by djeezo on Dec 10, 2016, 3:47:17 AM
does it worth it to take passives - Fingers of Frost / Frost Walker ?
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Dec 10, 2016, 12:37:04 PM
Hey,

build is going good for me.
Leveling and Mapping my way up.
Mind to take a look at my gear? What should i focus on?
Getting a 6L Armor?
Got 2x Freeze Jewels,next Slots will get the next Jewels.

And why wouldn*t you use "Elemental Overload" ?
Wouldn*t it greatly increase the Damage?
Same goes for "Frost Walker" like BlackCorsair mentioned.

Gear:

Looking forward to hearing from you.
IGN - MoarCookies
Last edited by Sleepyheadz on Dec 11, 2016, 6:34:42 AM
Fingers of Frost doesnt look any good, as we always crit/freeze anyway, its 4 points, and there is in fact only the 3rd node (freeze duration) thats usefull, but i dont think the build needs any more - well, based more like on that initial video then my personal experience... :-) Dont forget with the new amulet we already have some more freeze duration.

Sleepyheadz - i'd start with your chest, 200 ES is really low, you can get twice as much very easy, for cheap.
ok just done some testing with frostbolt(with greater multiple projectile) and it fantastic for clearspeed( you just fill the screen with frostbolt) and most important for breach those are slow projectile so you can just shot some in many direction(you can also follow them as you clear is so fun) and have ways more reaction time and combine with the inquisitor Instruments of Virtue and Whirling Blades gameplay (you Whirling Blades to get 30 more cast speed and you cast spell to gain more attack speed do have your Whirling Blades ways faster) for me the fun level just when up a lot

i keep freezing pulse for boss. While frostbolt is nice but the skill have less bass crit so you lose dps and probably chanse to freeze but on low map it all good you freeze boss the same

also keep in mind this it with a 6 link not sure how good is it with less

ps: link Whirling Blades and faster attack with fortify (i think it should be in the guide fortify can save you ass)
Last edited by djeezo on Dec 11, 2016, 2:14:01 PM
"
CatInASuit wrote:
What are your thoughts on using a Tulfall? Is it worth it to use it or is the dagger just so much better?

Quote:

"
- I choose dagger as main weapon instead of a wand for several reasons:

1. Great Crit Chance implicit and all required affixes are available.
2. Whirling Blades for mobility, best movement skill imo.
3. Most important, you can take full advantage of "Instruments of Virtue" ascendancy point thanks to Whirling Blades: 30% inc. Cast Speed for 4 seconds after each use.

Plus you don't have crit chance on that wand, reaching a high crit for 100% chance to freeze will be hard.
"
djeezo wrote:
hi thx for the build i am 78 now got my 6 link everything click now full es (6300 es) have 1 question what do you think of the ring Snakepit Sapphire Ring 4 projectile or replace lmp to put other skill maybe added cold damage and still have 2 projectile seem op thx

I don't think that only two projectiles will be enough for good clear speed. Plus, loosing another ring (you already need Valyrium) seems kinda hard to manage resistances.

Because you hot swap with Slower Projectiles for bosses, that ring only could improve your damage against mobs (not using LMP), but that's not necessary because you already deal a lot of damage with it.
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
does it worth it to take passives - Fingers of Frost / Frost Walker ?

I don't see any good tradeoff with Frost Walker, is just 26% inc. damage.

Fingers of Frost is inefficient. It only worth for the freeze duration at the expense of 4 points and jewels gives you almost the same inc. freeze duration plus other nice stats.

Remember that because you always crit, freeze chance is always 100%.
"
Sleepyheadz wrote:
Hey,

build is going good for me.
Leveling and Mapping my way up.
Mind to take a look at my gear? What should i focus on?
Getting a 6L Armor?
Got 2x Freeze Jewels,next Slots will get the next Jewels.

And why wouldn*t you use "Elemental Overload" ?
Wouldn*t it greatly increase the Damage?
Same goes for "Frost Walker" like BlackCorsair mentioned.

Gear:

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Elemental Overload means no crit multiplier, you lose a lot of damage if you pick that keystone.

Frost Walker, seems kinda poor, is just 26% inc. damage. Don't see any good tradeoff.

About your gear, usually I don't use Controlled Destruction with a 5L because at that point I can't reach a good crit chance with it. But if it works for you, ok. I suggest you go for the 6L as soon as possible.
Last edited by mas_mariano on Dec 12, 2016, 2:01:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info