[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

"
evilmindcz wrote:
So my point is, its not easy autowin build, but i still have hope for it! :)

Maybe not, but when you reach >9K ES pool with CI and a decent gear/jewels, is totally cruise-control on highest tiers even against almost any boss.
What do you think about voidbringer? With the new Halcyon amulet its probably not wise to have offensive gloves anymore, as the ES pool is kinda low now, and this might look like great defensive piece? Not sure about that mana cost, so if any rich person could test it... ;-)
"
Darth_Silegy wrote:
Hi!

Two questions:
1) Why Inquisitor? Assassin has some nice perks, including power charge generation vs bosses and, more importantly, can shred boss res WAY below 0%, unlike Inquisitor.

2) Wouldn't Frostbolt (as gem swap) be better for single target? Given the high crit chance, you should be able to get off freezes reliably anyway and the base damage is FAR higher than that of FP.

I choose Inquisitor mostly because Inevitable Judgement ascendancy point and I achieve almost cap crit chance against bosses using Diamond Flask.

About Frostbolt, never tried it, so I will really appreciate your opinions if you give it a try on highest tiers. Thanks!
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
evilmindcz wrote:

Maybe not, but when you reach >9K ES pool with CI and a decent gear/jewels, is totally cruise-control on highest tiers even against almost any boss.

BTW, how many tooltip DPS you have on freezing pulse in hideout, without any other buff?
"
evilmindcz wrote:
What do you think about voidbringer? With the new Halcyon amulet its probably not wise to have offensive gloves anymore, as the ES pool is kinda low now, and this might look like great defensive piece? Not sure about that mana cost, so if any rich person could test it... ;-)

I tried a lot to fit Voidbringer on this build. But can't find any way to deal with such mana cost.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
evilmindcz wrote:

BTW, how many tooltip DPS you have on freezing pulse in hideout, without any other buff?

Tooltip on hideout, with just HoI and golem: 96.534 DPS (LMP) and 140.833 DPS (Slower Projectiles).
Last edited by mas_mariano on Dec 8, 2016, 1:56:17 AM
Hi Exiles! First I want to thank you for this build, I like recent gameplay with bosses, it's nice to see them stand in one place. With recent nerfs to the Mjolner (again) my STD build is dead and I decided to give a try to this build, never before played Templar and CI. From my POV (and I am maybe not that high experienced player to take my opinion) best way to play this build is to reroll already leveled char. I am still in normal diff (not much time to play this month) only Dominus and Daresso kill me 15+ times so I really cant say much except that I hope once I get it to the end it would be worth (probably something will be nerfed before I complete it). So... again tnx for the guide, hope you can improve levelling tips to other Exiles and gl and hf in Breach!
So I'm still playing this, but with the Halcyon, the valyrium ring and the maligaro gloves, I am heavily struggling to cap my resitances. It's almost impossible if you dont have like 5+ ex spare. I am really thinking of dropping the Maligaro's because overall they just give like 4% crit chance but dont have any ES nor Resistances. Also, I'm facing mana probs and lacking strength. I already had to take a +30 Strength node because the strength requirement for warlords mark is just more than ridiculous. (Lvl5 and already want 93 str, wtf?)
"
SymphonyX wrote:
So I'm still playing this, but with the Halcyon, the valyrium ring and the maligaro gloves, I am heavily struggling to cap my resitances. It's almost impossible if you dont have like 5+ ex spare. I am really thinking of dropping the Maligaro's because overall they just give like 4% crit chance but dont have any ES nor Resistances. Also, I'm facing mana probs and lacking strength. I already had to take a +30 Strength node because the strength requirement for warlords mark is just more than ridiculous. (Lvl5 and already want 93 str, wtf?)

Its not that bad. You dont need movement speed on boots (took me a while to realize that), so you can get decent ES 120% res boots really cheap. I dont really have problem with cap - without Maligaro so far, as i'm not ready to have such low ES for now, but i'm pretty close to cap even with it, missing like 20 res only. Even if i have only one resist on chest/helmet, because i cheap crafted both from whites.

For str, i sacrificed one mod on belt, together with the +10 nodes you get from tree its just enought (only need like +20 on belt). I think i might try it with unleveled warlords, its probably nonsignificant difference, and i would be able to get proper res belt then.

All together, i'm pretty sure i got all equip i have now under 1ex together (my char is open to view, Breachomraz).

With exception of 40% enchant i bought yesterday, i overpayed this one on white helmet, because i know there is no way i'll be harvesting lab for that anyway... :-)
Don't be scared to sacrifice 1-2 point for the 30 stat nodes. It is no shame/major loss in doing that and buying cheaper gear. Everything for ES/caster with dex/str on it will double the price.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info