2.4 Low-Life Hierophant SWT - It's easier than you think - HC/Atziri viable and beginner friendly

any information about bandints on HC? which did you choose? tnx in advance
Taken this up to 77 in essence so far. Really started to ramp up in merci and I'm having no trouble in maps on a 4l. Would love to see some stat priorities in the guide and a bit more detail on gems. You can craft insane wands to level with and use in early maps before your transition to Low Life. Can be tricky getting enough Str so I'm just running an efficient training jewel for now.

Currently I'm still hybrid and running:
SWT, AOE, Faster Casting, Inc Crit Strikes
Orb of Storms, PCoC, CoH, Assassins mark (can swap enfeeble in for tough bosses)
Hatred, HoA, Lightning Golem
Flame dash, Faster Casting, Increased Duration
CWDT IC ID

Hope this guide gets some love and everyone is enjoying their time in atlas!
What about unique list? I`m newbie. :(
"
Neograff1 wrote:

For leveling, you could use Axiom Perpetuum. Once you are level 53, you can use Geofri's Crest and socket the 4L SWT setup in it for the +1 level to socketed gems. When you reach endgame you can switch to the uniques that are pictured: Steppan Eard, Solaris Lorica/Shavronne's Wrappings, Prism Guardian, and Obliteration/Void Battery.
Last edited by eketroe on Sep 5, 2016, 1:32:27 AM
"
eketroe wrote:
"
Neograff1 wrote:

For leveling, you could use Axiom Perpetuum. Once you are level 53, you can use Geofri's Crest and socket the 4L SWT setup in it for the +1 level to socketed gems. When you reach endgame you can switch to the uniques that are pictured: Steppan Eard, Solaris Lorica/Shavronne's Wrappings, Prism Guardian, and Obliteration/Void Battery.

Many thanks to you!
"
eketroe wrote:
"
Neograff1 wrote:

Is it viable to still use Solaris at lvl 70+? Saving up for shavs is going to take a while...
Hey, thanks for the build, lots of fun. What should I do with the bandits? Thank you!
How is this beginner friendly?
87 lvl atm at HC essence, seems fine , running low life , got 7k ES with poor mans shavronnes, thanks for build lad ;)
"
Ascherit wrote:
How is this beginner friendly?

Solaris Lorica is 1 Alchemy. Prism Guardian is 10 Chaos or less (Essence softcore prices). That's all that's really required. Otherwise, you can just play it as life, instead of low life and use self found gears.

It's beginner friendly because you can very easily start from nothing and build yourself up.

I made a build thread of my own that is more complete and features a video of Merciless Dried Lake with trash gears. I also do maps with said trash gears.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
Last edited by generaldave on Sep 5, 2016, 4:56:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info