2.4 Low-Life Hierophant SWT - It's easier than you think - HC/Atziri viable and beginner friendly

So just tried this build out and stuck a pair of Voidbringers gloves on, which apparently causes the 100% decreased mana to only decrease the initial cost of the skill. So becareful if you put decide to use those because it will cause you to use mana, even while on full energy shield. Not sure if this is supposed to work that way or not.
Hey, im very interested in this build. are you gonna update it any time soon? i wonder what links and skills would it use other than just SWT links, what gear to look for etc.
On his profile he is using:

Weapon: Vaal Discipline; Vaal Haste; (I added Inc. Duration)
Helm: CWDT; Tempest Shield; Enfeeble; IC
Shield: PoL; Hatred; Discipline (Prism Guardian needed)
Boots: HoA; PCoC; PoF; Orb of Storms
Gloves: Enduring Cry; PoI; Lightning Golem; Flame Dash
Chest is main skill setup.
How does this compare to the ballista builds?
I Love this build :0

Will Play it for Essence league as Starter. I Love Totems and finally i can Play a Totem build again that Looks viable and fun !

Thanks so much waba for putting this Guide !
Hey, Waba, thanks for the interesting build. I noticed that in the video you are taking Zealot's Oath, and you are talking about it in the guide as well, but the both threes that you've posted don't have this node selected at all! I am a bit confused! :)
Hey hey

I will try this build also, looks great. Great guide so far. When you go into low life, how will you deal with chaos damage and stuns? Sorry if this is obvious, I'm a noob when it comes to energy shield, low life stuff.

Good luck, hope you will be streaming.

Pau
i like your build, been following your guides for a while. i was wondering what the bandit quests are
Why is Herald of Ash used? It doesn't really affect the totems right?
Hi,

Amazing build , but can you provide info about bandits ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info