2.4 Low-Life Hierophant SWT - It's easier than you think - HC/Atziri viable and beginner friendly

"
Razorwind wrote:
"
eketroe wrote:
"
Neograff1 wrote:
What about unique list? I`m newbie. :(

For leveling, you could use Axiom Perpetuum. Once you are level 53, you can use Geofri's Crest and socket the 4L SWT setup in it for the +1 level to socketed gems. When you reach endgame you can switch to the uniques that are pictured: Steppan Eard, Solaris Lorica/Shavronne's Wrappings, Prism Guardian, and Obliteration/Void Battery.

Is it viable to still use Solaris at lvl 70+? Saving up for shavs is going to take a while...

I think that it is viable to use Solaris Lorica into endgame, it's just that you have to be more careful around enemies as you have less energy shield due to it being an armor base.
Bandits I guess it's skill - skill - +1 power charge?
Hey Guys,

i started with this build in Harcore Essence on Friday, reached 75 yesterday evening.
Build is running good so far, i started mapping yesterday with lvl 69.
Clear speed is pretty good i think.
Running Discipline and Hatred at the moment.
Around 7k dps Tooltip with Hatred.
Got around 2.6k ES and 2.3k Life and no Problems so far.
Trying to get Shavs till Saturday.

I try to update my post at the Weekend.

Thanks for this build Waba!

greetz
xKrush

P.S. English is not my native Language.
Edit: Bandits: Skill - Skill - Skill

Last edited by xKrush on Sep 6, 2016, 7:16:17 AM
"
xKrush wrote:

Why would you not get +1 PS at the last bandits? Then you can always skip a PS in the passive tree essentially giving you 2 more passive points.
"
foojin wrote:
"
xKrush wrote:

Why would you not get +1 PS at the last bandits? Then you can always skip a PS in the passive tree essentially giving you 2 more passive points.

Thats a good Question!

I tryed it 2days to maintain my power charges with the orb of storms.
In big groups there is no problem but in dont realy need the damage for groups atm.
The problem i see is the damage againt a map boss.
I think its hard to get more than 1 PC vs a Boss or i cant get it to run.
So i picked the skill to get more def notes instead also, not picking any PC note from the tree.

Maybe ill try it later at 80-85 and respec it but dont think so.
I'm level 82 with this build so far, with some changes that is. I tried using Poison but did not see a real impact at all against bosses, trash dies on crit anyways, so i'm using Added Fire Damage for the time being. Wanted to use Increased Critical Damage but it's quite hard to get the colours on Solaris Lorica, will try to get a Shav's as soon as i can.

I was Hybrid till level 80 and crushed content till T5 maps, had some problems with some boss's as single target damage isn't the highest yet due to lack of gear and levels and sockets. Switched to low life recently, sitting just under 5k es, which can be a bit low if not experienced with the content but seems to be enough till T5 maps. If i was playing HC i would have picked all the ES on the tree sooner.

It's a great build idea, and i certainly love the free SWT thanks to Sanctuary of thought. I have points in Pursuit of faith for now but not too sure about the last two points, i like the idea of Conviction of Power but it's not hard to keep up the Power charges with Orb of Storms + Pcoc really, at least i got used to it.
<->
- What about using AA over PoI?
- Phys2Lightning seems like a good gem as well?
"
foojin wrote:
- What about using AA over PoI?
- Phys2Lightning seems like a good gem as well?

Seems like you move around too much for Arctic Armour to be effective. I suppose you still get the chilled ground to slow enemies down, but you don't really benefit from the mitigation.

I do like the idea of Physical to Lightning though. I'm going to give that a try.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
Everyone I am going to be doing some updates today. Gear. Bandits. Ya know. The usual.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
wabachaw, this is being a bit nit-picky but just to point out...

You have Purity of Fire and Ice backwards. Fire should be the red gem and ice the green. Also, you wrote Purityv of Ice, with the "v" that shouldn't be there.

Great build either way.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
Last edited by generaldave on Sep 6, 2016, 4:52:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info