2.4 Low-Life Hierophant SWT - It's easier than you think - HC/Atziri viable and beginner friendly

"
generaldave wrote:
wabachaw, this is being a bit nit-picky but just to point out...

You have Purity of Fire and Ice backwards. Fire should be the red gem and ice the green. Also, you wrote Purityv of Ice, with the "v" that shouldn't be there.

Great build either way.

lol I will fix it. The v happens sometimes when I move things in photoshop and I am still in a text layer I will type v rather than selecting the general move tool.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
hey wabachaw, just wanted to say i'm running the build now and even without any optimized items or switching over to low life, (dual wielding obliterate lol) it's a lot of fun! thanks for the thread and build and i'm looking forward to more!
fwiw i took the 16% physical damage bandit in cruel instead of +1 passive.
"
Jinnigan wrote:
fwiw i took the 16% physical damage bandit in cruel instead of +1 passive.

I am going to be doing something to explain why I think it is better to get the points soon in this forum post.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
@wabachaw will u be adding also some guide how to approach ST (bosses). It's ofen so clunky to attack them with SWT, I mean knockback + so much reduced area with CE gem. Additionally, if boss moves fast it's even worse. Temp chains curse does not really help, because nerf that happend to that curse makes it useless. The dmg for ST on a 5link is so far not satisfying for me as well. I can't see myself doing very high maps based on that + totems will die instantly I guess. I'll try to figure it on my own as well.
Last edited by ojejku on Sep 7, 2016, 12:03:51 AM
I like this build, will you add detailed gear and gem setup?
"
ojejku wrote:
@wabachaw will u be adding also some guide how to approach ST (bosses). It's ofen so clunky to attack them with SWT, I mean knockback + so much reduced area with CE gem. Additionally, if boss moves fast it's even worse. Temp chains curse does not really help, because nerf that happend to that curse makes it useless. The dmg for ST on a 5link is so far not satisfying for me as well. I can't see myself doing very high maps based on that + totems will die instantly I guess. I'll try to figure it on my own as well.

If you are low life the damage on your totems at level 20+ should be fine and your auras should make them very tanky. What are your links?
twitch.tv/wabachaw
"
phpcoder wrote:

Should mostly be there. What is missing that you want to know?
twitch.tv/wabachaw
"
wabachaw wrote:
"
phpcoder wrote:

What about other 5\6 link choices? Like added fire or phys2lightning instead of poison.
"
foojin wrote:
"
wabachaw wrote:
"
phpcoder wrote:

What about other 5\6 link choices? Like added fire or phys2lightning instead of poison.

If it were me, I'd take Added Fire Damage over Poison. And I've tested Physical to Lighting. Added Lightning Damage gave me more tooltip dps.

Actually, I'm running Shockwave Totem - Increase Area of Effect - Increased Critical Strikes - Item Rarity Support at the moment, with Wondertrap boots, trying to build currency for upgrades. I'm mapping well enough with around 200% rarity.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
Last edited by generaldave on Sep 7, 2016, 9:39:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info