WOLCEN - Lords of Mayhem

What leveling system does it use? Does it go the route of PoE, where areas have pre-defined levels, or does it go the route of Grim Dawn, where areas have a level based on yours?
"
What leveling system does it use? Does it go the route of PoE, where areas have pre-defined levels, or does it go the route of Grim Dawn, where areas have a level based on yours?
It seems closer to Grim Dawn in that levels for an area can differ, according to character level.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Awww... :(
You mean, where Grim Dawn would have a range of 15-50, this one would be 20-25?
Ok. Thanks.
I guess I'll wait a few more months then.
"

That looks... tasty. I guess I'll be putting PoE on hold for now... between my recent additions to my steam library Darkest Dungeon and Hollow Knight (steam sales are scary things) and the Wolcen Beta, I guess I won't be playing PoE all that much.

I hope that a melee/caster hybrid will now be worthwile... and that the one fire talent won't instagib you anymore at max stacks.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Been waiting patiently for this.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Wolcen looks very promising. I'm interested in seeing how it evolves over time.

I'll probably end up switching between Wolcen beta and Grim Dawn for the foreseeable future.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
"

鬼殺し wrote:
I'm sorely tempted to play some of the alpha as a last hurrah. The game will never feel like it does now again, for better or worse.

I thought the same thing! But I'm kinda busy right now. :( Plus the way they are implementing the beta does not particularly intrigue me. I will probably give it a shot over the weekend out of curiosity though.
Censored.
Didn't they say they are trashing the whole first act? Or am I nuts?

I could be.

If not, I fail to see why. I thought it was fine (in the rough state that it was in).
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info