WOLCEN - Lords of Mayhem

@Charan: I heard you like double, dual and heavy strike :)))
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
It seems they are expanding their own expectations, reiterating to bring game quality to a higher level. Should be a good sign. A sign that they care.

Only time will show how it's gonna work out. Might give it a run through again sometime but generally trying not to spoil myself too much and let them take the time to work. Expectations often tend to bite you in the arse when it comes to games, and you get attached to your idea and get all touchy if they change, before you get a chance to look at what it's really gonna end up like. Besides the way i see it is that there aren't games that are gonna hold me forever, and so the time i have i rather put into the finished product. Granted, you might squeeze more time out of it if you hype yourself and play lots of pre-release, but, i'd rather spend that time playing other finished products until the time when a game is reaching a high quality state and ready to be entered. That way in the scope of time, i am playing higher quality content on average with the time i have.

This and Last Epoch i believe it was, only two ARPG's i got my eyes on for the future. Maybe also monster hunter when the pc version gets fixed.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Oct 11, 2018, 12:50:27 AM
Hopefully it is, in fact, only a few days.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Hmm... looks like I’ll have to dust off t steam icon on my comp and have look at wolcen again;) Just a wee look;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
I have not seen the news of the new delay. Are we talking days or months?
Censored.
Whats the chance its days because of small issue rather than something big and well known as a delay long term?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
That video has me jazzed. Going to grab it early. To heck with it :)
"
Bex's challenger appears :^)

Kinda cute she's reading 'wolcen' as 'wilson'.

They're delivering a fair bit of polish this early, it's starting to look really good.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
the tech beta is up now, i'm downloading it. i hope it's good
Last edited by DieAbolicaL on Oct 18, 2018, 11:37:50 PM
Is it worth downloading now or should I wait for the "untechnical" beta? Seems it's very laggy for many people in Steam forum.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info