WOLCEN - Lords of Mayhem

My fastest grozgor kill was 6 seconds. With crossbow. One trap, two normal hits and two spread shot were all it took.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Currently the game is at -20% on steam, I'll give it a try before the next POE league.
For some reason this game just doesn’t appeal to me...

If it’s good I might pick it up after launch, but even that’s a maybe. :/
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Got it over the weekend since it's 20% off on steam. You can tell it's alpha, lots of issues with maps and overlays, monsters stuck in walls or on pillars. Looks beautiful though, the animations are seamless.

1h + shield tank, smashed through everything easy peasy, didn't use a potion before level 12 because I wasn't sure if they had cooldowns or just uses then I would have to find/buy more.
Got to the necro boss, he killed me in 3 shots, didn't even hit him once. You respawn in town without portals so you have to rerun the whole thing.

10/10 would die again.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Will wait for full release or at least an advanced beta. I learned my lesson with early access. Looks promising. If they ever finish it.

I want to try this game but what holding me back is "This game never seems to develop anywhere. in alpha for 2 years now? still nothing but act 1. loosing faith" - from the top review of the steam.

I would like to hear the impressions of ppl supported this game.
Last edited by TrichocereusSP on Apr 1, 2018, 1:37:17 AM
Does Wolcen have builds that play as a Summoner,Turret Master or Trapper? Over time I've generally come to enjoy these kind of playstyles more often than the traditional Mage,Fighter and Archer archetypes.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Just bumping to report that this game is on sale on Steam's daily deal.
Censored.
Players don't like the camera? Find it confusing? What ... I like the camera. :( I get lost in any game except the Sims so ...
Censored.
These guys are one of the best scammers I've seen. The game has been in "alpha" since 2012 I think? And of course ever since it became "early access" on steam they haven't done much, some cosmetic stuff, changing the same crap over and over, adding 1 monster and making it a big deal. Basically trying their best to keep interest while doing the least amount of work possible.

Kudos to them honestly, exploiting steam and whoever thought the game might be interesting to the fullest.
Having kept up with this thread alone tells me what you're saying is nonsense.
Have a nice day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info