ZiggyD's Slivertongue Unique Reveal

meh
"
Miazga wrote:
5+ ex for lowest most trash Drillneck, next league.

Nice one GGG

Meh, Demand for Drillneck will not go up, as it was already BiS for 95% of all bow builds before this bow.

It's an interesting bow, bu not sure how it will turn out. You'll lose a lot of damage and slots if using supports to get the most out of it. If anything, this bow will hurt build diversity, as it will tend to be Deadeye only for the free chain, and Drillneck.

#MeleeFeelsBadMan
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
Also how will this Build work against Single target?! Because there will be no additional daage from Chain/Fork which can return projectile back to target!

Example: TS+GMP, you hit Enemy with 1 of initial arrows, after they explode max of 5 arrows (1 from each exploded initial arrows) will hit target, after that they will Fork!
The same standard damage as TS+GMP now!

This BOW gives us huge clear speed against packs, but there are already many of such, so you need concentrate on Single targets!
Bleed effect with knockback also usefull, but we already can get that with Deadeye ascendancy!

That kinda depends on your shot.

Tornado shot would work very well. Will cause bleed on the initial hit, most likely supported with poison. Then it breaks and hits again. If you can get Chain or Fork from somewhere outside the support gems (deadeye has chain), that does not have the damage penalty, it's a no lose.

Probably want to avoid the bow on Elemental shots. Or focus on Chain/Fork, as the Bleed is based off physical damage only.

And most bosses have some kinda "swarm" phase to help you keep charges up.
Hmm I would like to have old Path Of Exile back where the items, skills and passives were not this overpowered.
Archers get that, after just getting reach, melee get shit vendor trash mace.

Now confirmed GGG is just trolling all melee players because it's just not possible to be that incompetent.

You deserve for this bad joke to backfire on you.
Hanzo Approves of this bow...
with the release of this bow i'm not even mad about the mace, i'm just disappointed.
"
Archers get that, after just getting reach, melee get shit vendor trash mace.

Now confirmed GGG is just trolling all melee players because it's just not possible to be that incompetent.

You deserve for this bad joke to backfire on you.

Spellcaster: *Looks at melee with the ability to survive anything like it's a gentle rain, all the while doing X times more damage than him/her*

-Continues to rock back and forth in fetal position-
Last edited by Destroyer989 on Aug 25, 2016, 6:43:38 AM
Thanks Zyggid for fucking this game even more, 3 screens clear with no need on gems support for ranged.
(lol take this bow and do everything u wanted if a bow)

Ill get a fucked double strike melee and sit and watch u have fun.
(take that 2handed mace, and try to figure out something worth for mid game with it)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info