ZiggyD's Slivertongue Unique Reveal

Good bow - not entirely ZOMG OP which is good. But damn solid.

It really does beg the question: Why the fuck do you hate melee so much????

You gave melee Voidheart which is just simply fucking great, They really needed that (PLEASE DO NOT NERF IT)

But you refuse to give us a good unique weapon. Last good 2H unique Disfavour... seriously,... its time.
"
rel4us wrote:
I don't think that this bow is too good,

not with drillneck, not with rigwald's quills, only with chain it will take more effect and chain is good for clear speed, not damage,

Maybe with a the deadeye's passive for chain + drillneck it will be ok, but not in the top power levels, for the first shoot will not get the 100% increased damage.

anyways, not a bad idea, but I will be suprised to see this at the at many players like the reach.

Very much this. It's a weak bow. Standard pierce build with ordinary rare harbs (and no, I most certainly don't mean mirror-worthy) will be better.

No increased attack speed? No extra crit chance? No additional arrows?

This will be weaker than death's opus. It'll only even be usable for deadeyes taking +1 chain and no pierce investment.

And there's nothing in the entire game to make fork usable yet unless they totally buff that gem.

People calling this bow "solid" just have no idea what they're talking about, to be honest....

So far, the only conditionally good unique we've seen so far from these bosses is the ring.... I hope they make the shaper have some actually good drops :/
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 25, 2016, 7:31:24 AM
del
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
Last edited by DEM0ON on Aug 25, 2016, 7:32:33 AM
path of bows
Kappa
Wow! Nice bow, and good job on the 3D art for it, too!
I might play an Archer again after all. :)
"
jamyzone wrote:
Hmm I would like to have old Path Of Exile back where the items, skills and passives were not this overpowered.

Yes, please. I miss my fire trap prolif screen obliterator! (seriously) :D
Or maybe the dual spark totem melts-everything build.. hmm

Perhaps GGG should have never shared their design ideology of items and intended difficulty of the game (which all can change)...
try putting spark in to t
Wow that phys damage and base crit. :o

Why anyone would want chain though? If LA + FW will stay as it is and everyone will just get 100% pierce chance?
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Wow that phys damage and base crit. :o

Why anyone would want chain though? If LA + FW will stay as it is and everyone will just get 100% pierce chance?

I would be rather believe in pink pussies raining from the sky than in LA + FW unchanged!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Aug 25, 2016, 8:45:39 AM
Maybe ill roll my second ever bow build just to play around with this. I hope the other special uniques are stupidly good too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info