Duelist Builds List - Post your Build link here

I've created a build guide i'd like included on the list, please.

Here it is: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2032624/page/1#p15046961

The build guide is extremely detailed, titled appropriately and has a levelling guide - along with actual directions to inspect the build in POB completely. It has multiple video links and detailed guides on costing the build at different times and stages of it's use. I hope it's to the standard the community expects, given this is my first build submission. I've invested a heavy chunk of time into to it to make it as detailed and useful as possible and will keep making minor improvements as I figure them out.

Thanks.
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Nov 29, 2017, 8:06:27 PM
Hey there, please include my crit varunastra aegis build in the list.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2032553

All endgame completed, uber atziri, shaper, guardians and chayula.
A quick Update, I will include all posted Builds in the next days, and with 3.1 steping ahead this week, we'll start a new clear list!

What does this mean?

I will put all 3.0 and older builds to the archive, there are some exceptions, for example Kargoth's builds. Say what you want, I want them separated to keep his Legacy alive. Bear with me. (Bär mit mir for our German Exiles)

I try to aim thursday to be finished with all 3 Lists. If my workload isn't that heavy its done earlier.

What happens after 3.1 went live?
Well I will play at Launchday and maybe all weekend long. I plan fill up the Buildlists next Monday. But keep in mind its pre christmas and we all have to get our preparations done.
In the first one or twoo weeks I will add all builds at will (and mostly sight) to the list, after that we'll switch over to the "post in the list" mode again.

Cheers

Bison
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
latest change to the List:

NEW ADDITION: I will only contain properly named builds.

To keep things clear and easy, I won't add "clickbaity" parts to the list.

Note: Every build creator can name it guide as he wants. I just won't add those things anymore to the list or at least alter it accordingly!

>> HOW TO PROPERLY NAME A BUILD - A little guide for you <<

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
latest change to the List:

NEW ADDITION: I will only contain properly named builds.

To keep things clear and easy, I won't add "clickbaity" parts to the list.

Note: Every build creator can name it guide as he wants. I just won't add those things anymore to the list or at least alter it accordingly!

>> HOW TO PROPERLY NAME A BUILD - A little guide for you <<

You rock, Bison! I'm definitely sending this to some of my fellow theorycrafters who make such "clickbaity" guides. Also, I'm coming up with a Champion Summoner build (kind of a spiritual successor to my Gladiator Summoner). Once 3.1 rolls out, I'll be sure to post a guide for your review :)
Last edited by kaype on Dec 5, 2017, 8:58:22 PM
you are welcome :D

Feel free to spread this. I would love to see less of those titles :)

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Added:

Cyclone: [3.1] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | 3.1WIP Everything Will be Fine! | 100% Pure Phys | All Content

+1 for not clickbait title <3

Heavy Strike: [3.1] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

+1 for not clickbait title <3

Sunder: [3.1] Adambjjoz's Wings of Entropy & Bringer of Rain Sunder Slayer - Uberlab & Red Maps

I altered the original buildname. If OP does not like this, tell me.

Bladeflurry: [3.1] The Swordmaster - dual-wield crit slayer - all content down/videos up -

+0.5 for only slightly clickbait :D (removed in the list)

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
my build got updated for next patch, would like to see him included in list if possible
Sunder: "[3.1 Updated] MoM`s bloody Gladiator: when bleed actually does the job"

link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1991349

thank you,
Ramireus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info