3.1 PANZER TANK Gladiator Max Block 78/78 Crit Varunastra Aegis 2 Curse, UberAtziri/Shaper/Chayula

UPDATED FOR 3.1 ABYSS
(Only change was the leech rate for vaal pact, build is still completely viable just there is no more face tank, all content still completely viable just dodge the 1 shots as per normal and give yourself more time for leech to top up)

3.1 POB tree in the link below.

100% endgame completion.
Build Achievements: Uber Atziri (dual cursing myself with vuln/enfeeble), Shaper, All Guardians with corrupted maps, Vaal Temple and chayula.

Hello, Ive always loved tank builds with the classic sword and board and i have been building and improving on the aegis 1 hand build ever since boxsalesman's OG build. Each league i accumulate a couple more items to go towards my tank build and this is my current setup.

There is an Abyssus and non Abyssus version with the dps ranging upto 1 million+ more with the OP legacy version of the helm, 4.13m MAP MOB dps (no mirrored gear) with it. I prefer to use my crafted helm though.

Who is this build for ? Bad players like myself :D I am lazy, i work long days and i havent had much time to play this year. I love lazy builds where i dont have to do extreme dodging and can clear all content. This is it. Finnaly the tank i always wanted is here. I have beaten everything the game can throw at me with a sword and board using my 2 fav items, Varunastra and Aegis.

CHARACTER: Moist
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/stormyknight/characters

Peak DPS With Mirrored Steel Rings and Abyssus. 5.26million DPS
This is with a max block melee aegis build....
Spoiler

Will Be Slowly Updating this Page as i go through the character and putting the information in.Whats here is a basic outline and the POB link to get you started.

DPS Without Abyssus VS Shaper 1.94million
Spoiler

DPS With Abyssus Vs Shaper 3.35million
Spoiler

POB Pastebin (Using my items and skills on the live server, lvl 100): https://pastebin.com/w6xG81tT

PASSIVE ONSLAUGHT, BLOCK, DUAL CURSING.
Spoiler

https://youtu.be/3Y_eB0y_GHQ

Onslaught is gained from blocking or being hit in any way via the essence armor. Dual curse is applied from cwdt and trigger gems (enfeeble, vulnerability) Max block is gained from ascendancy and CWDT tempest shield from being hit.

Gear
Spoiler

Gems:
Spoiler

Helm
Spoiler

Gloves
Spoiler

Boots
Spoiler

Shield
Spoiler

Chest
Spoiler

Replace Concentrated Effect For Ruthless(More DPS)/Inc Area Of Effect (Explanatory) While Mapping.

Varunastra
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

Skill Tree Max Life Verison. LVL - 100
Spoiler

Bandits
Spoiler

Kill both for 2 skill Points

Pantheon
Spoiler

Brine King for Anti Stun, Yugul for Anti Reflect

Ascendancy
Spoiler

Versatile Combat > Violent Retaliation > Outmatch and Outlast.

Video's
Spoiler

Shaper Kill
Spoiler

Tired from working 7 days a week owning my own business (excuses, excuses) Here is a derpy shaper kill. Very easy but i died one time from standing in derp in the 3rd phase. This was the first shaper attempt with the build ever after assembling it from POB paper into the product. Build has very big potential.

https://youtu.be/v1c_ySjgKkQ

Chimera Kill
Spoiler

Map Mods
Spoiler

Kill Vid

Hydra Kill
Spoiler

Map Mods
Spoiler

Kill Video

Phoenix Kill

Uber Atziri
Spoiler

Killed her on the first attempt with the build even while dual cursing myself with vuln and enfeeble... Not deathless but my deaths were standing in the flameblast every time.

Deathsdoor used on the trio and facetank all at the same time. Ran from the flame guy when he went super duper.

Vaals was tank and spank dont get slammed.

Chayula
Spoiler

Uploading Video

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Last edited by stormyknight on Dec 8, 2017, 5:48:11 AM
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2018, 5:28:10 AM
RESERVED
Nice 7 link...
"
Fenex wrote:
Nice 7 link...

one of them is disabled but sure :) the other link is for mapping and not conc when not bossing. the 7link would be 6.6m dps :)
Last edited by stormyknight on Nov 24, 2017, 7:32:57 AM
more information added
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
Fenex wrote:
Nice 7 link...

one of them is disabled but sure :) the other link is for mapping and not conc when not bossing. the 7link would be 6.6m dps :)

Right... except it wasn't disabled. /facepalm
"
Fenex wrote:
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
Fenex wrote:
Nice 7 link...

Right... except it wasn't disabled. /facepalm

You seem a bit simple my friend so i made you a picture so you can use your eyes instead of your brain to work it out.

Spoiler

5.2m with the gem disabled...

7.29m with your imaginary 7 link enabled...

Spoiler

Its ok dude, everyone makes mistakes now and then... but you seem to keep making them....
Last edited by stormyknight on Nov 26, 2017, 5:53:21 PM
Hey, must say it looks really nice on paper. I am preparing to do a Gladiator in Abyss, possibly similar to Yours as I did an RT Glad in standard recently and I really like it. I was thinking tryind DW crit Cleave though. Did You try using Lightning coil or Perfect Form? How about the Surrender shield?
Can You post any videos?

Thanks so much in advance!
Kind regards,
Sith
"
Sithkae wrote:
Hey, must say it looks really nice on paper. I am preparing to do a Gladiator in Abyss, possibly similar to Yours as I did an RT Glad in standard recently and I really like it. I was thinking tryind DW crit Cleave though. Did You try using Lightning coil or Perfect Form? How about the Surrender shield?
Can You post any videos?

Thanks so much in advance!
Kind regards,
Sith

Hey there, I will post video's in the future, as for duel wield, surrender etc, the builds is strictly geared for varunastra and aegis. As for the chest armor's the build is already struggle for resists so an astral or belly is about the only option, not to mention you need armor for the es return on aegis. If i was going to use another armor or duel wield i would pretty much have to redo the entire build :(
Last edited by stormyknight on Nov 27, 2017, 3:08:37 PM
Shaper kill vid uploaded.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info