48 Hour Flashback Solo Event

This race is not part of the Medallion Season and does not award points.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Characters in this event will be moved to the Hardcore Prophecy League when it ends.

Active Mods
The following league mods are active during this event:
  • Ambush: Areas contain an additional Strongbox.
  • Anarchy: Areas are inhabited by an additional Rogue Exile.
  • Beyond: Slaying monsters close together can attract monsters from beyond this realm.
  • Bloodlines: Magic monster packs each have a Bloodline mod.
  • Domination: Areas contain an additional Shrine.
  • Invasion: Areas are inhabited by an additional Invasion Boss.
  • Nemesis: Rare monsters each have a Nemesis mod.
  • Onslaught: Monsters have 20% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed.

Top Prizes:

The overall top players of each Ascendancy Class by experience will receive a Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).

If you choose not to pick an Ascendancy class you won't be eligible for winning Demigods but you can still win prizes from reaching various level thresholds. Changing your Ascendancy Class has been disabled for this event.

The following microtransaction prizes will be randomly awarded to players who meet various level thresholds in this event:

Random Prizes:
The following items will also be randomly awarded to players who reach at least level 20 during this event.
  • Alternate Art Ngamahu Tiki Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Night's Hold Unique Item (25 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Tear of Purity Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Victario's Acuity Unique Item (10 available to be won)

Last edited by Dan_GGG on Aug 16, 2016, 12:45:47 AM
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2016, 12:26:15 PM
sweet, ty qarl
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!

GGG knows what you will play to get level 80 ))

Also, why no level 90 prizes ? Why not give people stimulus to beat Havoc ?
Last edited by baev_os on Aug 16, 2016, 12:17:57 AM
Nooooo!!!!!!! Chris said make up event, which should be part of the Medallion Race Season!!

I have been counting on this event the past 3 days to help me achieve 1,000 points. That is really disappointing. I'm probably going to stop playing this game because of this, and I have been playing a few hours almost everyday for the past 1-2 years.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
"
Snapfire wrote:
Nooooo!!!!!!! Chris said make up event, which should be part of the Medallion Race Season!!

I have been counting on this event the past 3 days to help me achieve 1,000 points. That is really disappointing. I'm probably going to stop playing this game because of this, and I have been playing a few hours almost everyday for the past 1-2 years.

If you quit just for this then you mustn't enjoy the game that much...
"
Snapfire wrote:

Huh? That's a pretty weird approach. Even if the first event didn't have start problems, you'd still be short pts because you died in it.

Sad to say it, but you just came up short. Welcome to PoE racing where the 1000 pt mark is a grind and you can't count on free pts at the end of the season.

Points earned in this race are raffle tickets, but this race awards no points?
EDIT: Fixed, level 20 to enter, makes more sense.
Last edited by PathOfOtter on Aug 16, 2016, 1:04:11 AM
shit rewards (puke)
Why no demis for the highest non-ascended characters? The game is much harder without ascending, and ascending is a joke difficulty-wise, so the top vanilla players should also be rewarded.
"
PathOfOtter wrote:
Points earned in this race are raffle tickets, but this race awards no points?

Yeah, that got my attention too. Doesn't really make sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info