48 Hour Flashback Solo Event

love u ggg >)
i was bored so had a look at what level the top of every ascendancy finished in the last race, worth noting that last race was based on class and not ascendancy so people had no reason at all to play a class like guardian.
Surprising that champion only reached level 75

elementalist - 93
occulist - 87
necromancer - 85

trickster - 90
saboteur - 89
assassin - 86

deadeye - 86
pathfinder - 77
raider - 77

slayer - 91
gladiator - 80
champion - 75

juggernaut - 90
berserker - 87
chieftain - 87

hierophant - 87
inquisitor - 85
guardian - 67

ascendant - 90
A pity there is no softcore event. I know it is possible to play hardcore on 250+ ping (that is the latency I have to play with), but to try get anywhere near lvl80 on hardcore in 48 hours with big latency problems means I will need to sit this one out unfortunately.

Please please please get an South African server!
"
Snapfire wrote:
Nooooo!!!!!!! Chris said make up event, which should be part of the Medallion Race Season!!

I have been counting on this event the past 3 days to help me achieve 1,000 points. That is really disappointing. I'm probably going to stop playing this game because of this, and I have been playing a few hours almost everyday for the past 1-2 years.

I'm not thinking about stopping with this game but I agree on the part were you are counting on this event to make up the points because they said after the restart to make an replacement event I counted on getting my points in that race and dropped out of the other 48hour race at lvl 40 because I died then. The timing of the previous race was completely screwed up for me to take fully part! IMO they promised a replacement then a replacement should reward race season points! because that would be a replacement not this MTX shizzle race.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
random prizes... pass
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
You guys are unbelieveable. GGG is doing, they are not obligated to do and you are still complaining.

And stop lying to yourself by thinking because the event was pushed back for 5 hourse, you would have magical getting to the higher points brackets.
"
rockmassif wrote:
"
Snapfire wrote:
If I have put in a month almost solid of racing I do enjoy this game. Lying to the players about a makeup event for the race season is my frustration.

Lying? What are you talking about? Chris never said this event will count towards race points, it was just him granting another race as an apology, that's all. Don't take things out of context and twist it to your will.

You saw an easy way of getting 1000 points and now you're crying because you didn't get it. If you want to get it so bad there are still 15ish races, do them.

Frustration isn't crying. I am voicing my displeasure with how things have been handled, and Chris' message left a lot to be deciphered. Chris posted about a make up event, which considering it was due to an issue concerning a race in the Medallion season it should count toward the Medallion season instead of giving away lotto MTX outfits that mean nothing to the racers. Chris said "unacceptable", and to me MTX outfits isn't want the racers want. It should be points towards the race season.

"Easy way of getting 1000 points"? Clearly you and your 34 points this season isn't enough to criticize me with 837 points currently. I have given a lot of time up for this season, and I feel this was handled very poorly. Sure we didn't need a make up event, but to have Chris say there was one I counted on it. Changing the reason for having it to MTX truly isn't a fix. What's the point? What's the fix Chris? Why have this extra event? What was the purpose of fixing it if not to allow a "makeup" to give racers a chance to make up points they may have lost. Time was planned and set aside in advance for these events. I took time off work Friday for the event, and it was a 5 hr 10 min delay when the official event started from when it was set. 2 hours of gameplay wasted by a reset. I don't understand what you guys were thinking by changing to MTX giveaways.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Aug 16, 2016, 6:06:57 AM
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
"
Snapfire wrote:
Nooooo!!!!!!! Chris said make up event, which should be part of the Medallion Race Season!!

I have been counting on this event the past 3 days to help me achieve 1,000 points. That is really disappointing. I'm probably going to stop playing this game because of this, and I have been playing a few hours almost everyday for the past 1-2 years.

I'm not thinking about stopping with this game but I agree on the part were you are counting on this event to make up the points because they said after the restart to make an replacement event I counted on getting my points in that race and dropped out of the other 48hour race at lvl 40 because I died then. The timing of the previous race was completely screwed up for me to take fully part! IMO they promised a replacement then a replacement should reward race season points! because that would be a replacement not this MTX shizzle race.

Then maybe go and learn some reading comprehension:
"
I am talking with the team about running an additional replacement event next weekend. -- Chris

There was never a guarantee an Event would happen just a possibility and there was never even mentioned a race season event.
"
darthbane83 wrote:
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
"
Snapfire wrote:

Then maybe go and learn some reading comprehension:
"
I am talking with the team about running an additional replacement event next weekend. -- Chris

There was never a guarantee an Event would happen just a possibility and there was never even mentioned a race season event.

"

Right there it says it does. Maybe you need some reading comprehension. Or even better Chris should not made a shout-out where the restart would be unacceptable and he would make it up. Because saying that means to me a new race with same rewards. Like Snapfire wrote we are racers we go for the alt art items those MTX we couldn't care less about them!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
"
Snapfire wrote:
I have been counting on this event the past 3 days to help me achieve 1,000 points. That is really disappointing.

I completely understand your frustration. I held off on the last 48 hour event too (stopped at lvl 70), with the belief there would be an additional even that awarded points.

Luckily I also planned for the fact there may be no event at all, as Chris said he was "talking to the team", so it was never set in stone.

I should be able to hit my 1000 no probs, but I would be annoyed if I was in your situation.

I say go for it, if you can.. set your alarm clock and try your best in every remaining race. You can still get those 1000! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info