48 Hour Flashback Solo Event

I enjoyed cruel difficulty much where I just run through to merciless usually. Why not adding every league specific mods in the core mechanics ?

I couldn't stop going melee physical(again) My first Pathfinder for something poisonous.

Thanks for the event !
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
found in cruel in a box, sad part is I didn't really need it
"
MaximeBrault wrote:

I liked how you wasted the exalt for the increased armour and evasion. Wouldn't Iron Grip be better than Inc Duration tho?
Last edited by Lifesprigguy on Aug 21, 2016, 1:33:06 PM
Any idea when the rewards will be randomly given out?
"
Lifesprigguy wrote:
"
MaximeBrault wrote:

I liked how you wasted the exalt for the increased armour and evasion. Wouldn't Iron Grip be better than Inc Duration tho?

ahahaah such glorious moment, I don't value exalt much in race / end season if it's to watch them in standard ;p

Tbh I didn't think about Iron grip, I did try many combination and decide il just stick with this one in the end. It wasn't easy to chrom and I had trouble with other gear piece to get off color like B link.

My thinking was since aoe will be small, atleast it will stay there longer. I also try conc + inc aoe + lower duration but I think it was the more optimal. Tooltips was not really helping me to decide.

I also lack a bit of experience, new to hardcore and racing.

Last edited by MaximeBrault on Aug 21, 2016, 1:49:33 PM
got level 80 and no mtx :'(
Spoiler

I was pushing for n1 juggernat, was just 100kk behind when it was 30min remaining and I was doing 150kk/h on bad layouts. To speed up I opened Chateau map, mods were extra proj and 2 chains, I totally forgot how much buffed Bameth gets from this mods, would've survived probably if I had IC setup, but I just didn't feel it's needed with 8 end charges and 6k hp. Almost intantly died to split arrow chaining between me, my totem and back to me, another arrow probably chained from totem too.

2 coils, taste, marohi, hezmana - these were my most valuable drops in this 48h

didn't get a 5L on marohi after 350 fuses :/
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Last edited by kefirhl on Aug 21, 2016, 2:25:36 PM
"
Kaepora wrote:
got level 80 and no mtx :'(

Don't think its happened yet
Great event! Definitely one of the best PoE experiences I've had so far. I know flashback is something special, but if there was a dedicated flashback league, or at least longer flashback events like the 2-month league in the past, it would be amazing!
It was really great event. Great job GGG :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info