☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

i saw this build uses atziri gloves with immortal call cwdt

where does this build get endurance charges from? i cant find anywhere in this build where you get endurance charges for immortal call?
"
Wangwong wrote:

where does this build get endurance charges from? i cant find anywhere in this build where you get endurance charges for immortal call?

You can run enduring cry to get endurance charges. You could run a CoH setup with warlord's mark.

Or you can just run CWDT+IC with no endurance charges. It will still proc - it just won't get extra duration from any endurance charges.
o i see, i wanted to play this in hardcore so no endurance charges sounds scary
"
Wangwong wrote:
o i see, i wanted to play this in hardcore so no endurance charges sounds scary

Probably just run enduring cry then. If you are HC maybe try to fit in a decoy totem into your build somewhere too. I tend to find it pretty useful for bosses and essence mobs.
"
patsboy wrote:
can i use legacy reach for this build? or is it worth it?

Also i would like to ask some recommendations for my current build and gears.

my current hp pool is around 5200k

I have almost the same equipment and 5200k life. The only difference is that I chose Raider,because I thought I would never afford flasks,atziri and so on. So I'm curious what is ur tooltip looks like.

I have 44k dps with Hatred, Herald of ice and ice golem.
114k dps with flasks and charges.
126k with vaal haste.

This seems to be higher than Sarang posted with Opus.
how did u obtain that damage? that is way too high than mine.
About our discussion few Leagues ago. So now when everyone and their mothers plays CI archers, you agree that CI >>>>> Life when it comes to this build as well? :P
"
patsboy wrote:
how did u obtain that damage? that is way too high than mine.

A better bow. You need a over 200 pDPS opus. This will improve ur damage a lot.
All 20 quality useful gems.
I have a "60% increased Tornado shot crit chance " enchantment on my 74% crit Rat's nest. The enchantment is pure luck. I just tried once.

What's your crit chance? And what's your passive tree?
My tree is similar to End-Game "Traditional" Style Tree v1.
First of all thank you DrHarvey for helping out with answers... I've been pretty inactive lately and now that Beta is pushed back it'll probably continue for the time being.

@mor_tilt: If you're at 75 without Power Charge, and you use a Diamond Flask, you can recolor to GGGRRB and use IQ Gem instead of ICS imo.

@AntSunrise: Don't really need it imo. You can convert the bottom half of the bow wheel with this right? In most cases it's better to have more physical since PTL converts, Signal Fire is convert + gain, etc. Just increasing our Cold Damage seems not useful because it is such a small portion of our overall damage profile.

Also no need for Enlighten... 75% of your mana gets reserved with Aura, should be no issue.

@patsboy: Ofc, and I believe single-Legacy Reach is on par with Opus, double-Legacy Reach is much better ofc.

Also as taiiWan said, how to get more damage: Jewels, more Passive Point, Crit/WED/Flat Phys on gear, 20/20 or higher gem. Just a few Jewels with 3-4 damage mods improve your damage greatly.

@Wangwong: If necessary you can use Enduring Cry. Auto Endurance generation if you use Lioneye's Fall and travel to the staff nodes on the left side of the tree, but it is quite a ways. I don't really recommend.

@SunL4D2: Never go full Rory/GGG. That is what I've learned.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
What should I use 5L armor for if I don't use Barrage ever?I feel like I have 5 links of waste. Is Tossing a Koams Heart a good choice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info