☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

"
AntSunrise wrote:
What should I use 5L armor for if I don't use Barrage ever?I feel like I have 5 links of waste. Is Tossing a Koams Heart a good choice?

Left a longer response in your help thread
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I saw a small update in the skill tree section...thanks for that!

Are the gloves so necessary?
"
Balantakos wrote:
Are the gloves so necessary?

Do you mean the Atziri's Acuity gloves?

If so they are not mandatory, just very nice to have since they give us a form of instant leech without having to take vaal pact and lose our life regeneration. They also provide a ton of intelligence meaning that you shouldn't need to get these on other pieces.

A nice rare set of gloves, possibly gripped for the extra proj damage and with attack speed as well as resists / life would be a good alternative. You would probably then look to pick up vaal pact on the skilltree as the instant leech can be very helpful. If you are able to manage your flasks really well then you may find you can get by on just the leech from Vinktars.

I would probably suggest looking to get the gloves as the last piece of your build. You can buy the divination cards and save up for them slowly in that way if you prefer.
SO is reach of council better than opus?

How do you all use haste with hatred and Herald of ice?
And how do you get 10 arrows? I am stuck on 7
Last edited by AntSunrise on May 5, 2017, 10:07:47 PM
"
AntSunrise wrote:
SO is reach of council better than opus?

How do you all use haste with hatred and Herald of ice?
And how do you get 10 arrows? I am stuck on 7

The double legacy Reach of the Council (the one that drops from a reliquary I believe??) would be better. But then it is about 30ex so it should be. Not too sure what kind of rare harbinger you could get for the same ccy. So I doubt it is "good value" unless you are rolling in ccy. I wouldn't expect the "normal" Reach to be better than an Opus. But try plugging both into your character on Path of Building and see. I would be interested to know your results.

I don't think too many people do run all 3 do they? Hatred and a Herald are popular and then I personally add Vaal haste on top. If you really wanted to run all 3 I think you would need to go into the charisma cluster by vaal pact. Have a lvl 3 or more enlighten and probably an Alpha's Howl too.

10 barrage arrows I assume?

Barrage = 3
Death's Opus = 3 (1 normal +2 extra)
Barrage Helm Enchant = 2
Dying Sun = 2

Dying Sun with 50% Flask Effectiveness = 3 (I believe you go into the Alchemy cluster) if you are a CI Pathfinder.

So a CI pathfinder is likely to have 11 arrows. A non-CI 10.
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on May 6, 2017, 2:50:19 AM
Sorry for the newbie question, but I've gotten my first ranger up to 80 or so and I'm trying out the budget/beginner variant in the OP. Could someone help me with a quick explanation of how this setup builds endurance charges for immortal coil? Thanks so much.
question,

do we get any benefits from 'increased area damage' on jewels?
"
greginnopoe wrote:
Sorry for the newbie question, but I've gotten my first ranger up to 80 or so and I'm trying out the budget/beginner variant in the OP. Could someone help me with a quick explanation of how this setup builds endurance charges for immortal coil? Thanks so much.

This was answered on the last page but here it is again.

You can run enduring cry to get endurance charges. You could run a CoH setup with warlord's mark.

Or you can just run CWDT+IC with no endurance charges. It will still proc - it just won't get extra duration from any endurance charges.
Hi Sarang
Ive been transitioning into your build but dont have alot of funds right now. I have made my character public so you can view.
Im struggling abit on the survival front and am looking into buying a 6 linked Belly of the Beast.
Based off what I have right now do you think this is the right choice? Or is there something else i should prioritize buying?

Also regarding the "50% increased Flask Life Recovery rate" suffix on the BotB. How does this affect utility flasks? The wording confuses me as it seems like it only applies to Life flasks. If so why is it a recommended chest?

Thanks alot =)
Last edited by Emkyu on May 9, 2017, 12:55:21 AM
Hey there, I've tried working on this build and I love it, I just have a question though, I saw a video of you doing a T15 map with the gear you've shown in the budget guide. It showed that your Lightning Arrow had 28k damage, but my Lightning Arrow only has 7k, could you possibly look at my gear and tell me what the difference is? Because I really don't know how to increase the damage further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info