☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

Im not sure if youre still checking this thread or not, but if you are, would you mind explaining your decision to take point blank in the "traditional" tree? Ive been off screening alot b/c the build is pretty squishy until you have gg gear so I cant really justify taking point blank since I would be putting my life in danger just to get a benefit from it.
"
Can you recommend bows for leveling? (using TS)

+1, im with death harp at level 67.

Until i can afford the OPUS what should we use?
Can you update tree for Voltaxic?
"
Balantakos wrote:
"

I'm with Death's Harp and Blackgleam at lvl 76... =)
quick noob question, why do we set TS and Barrage together? we are only using one skill right?

if we just focus on one, the other 6 link we can apply frenzy setup, just thinking.
Last edited by eliii on Mar 8, 2017, 8:06:40 AM
With TS i wouldnt even go for another 6l but use koam heart instead. Ts is strong enought for aoe and single target and the survivability that koam heart bring help a lot

What about mana ? Right now after 4 shots i run out of mana.... What should i change to get some stable mp ?
"
Lavuco wrote:
What about mana ? Right now after 4 shots i run out of mana.... What should i change to get some stable mp ?

Make sure you pick the mana leech nodes early. Also make sure you hit the enemies. I ran with a mana flask up until lvl 75 or so before I deemed my DPS high enough to get by on leech alone.

I'm still using two life flasks though.
"
Lavuco wrote:

The % mana/life leech boot enchantment is pretty good.
"
Bizze79 wrote:
"
Balantakos wrote:
"

I'm with Death's Harp and Blackgleam at lvl 76... =)

lol so am I

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info