☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

OMG i knew it. there a new threshold jewel for ice shot https://p7p4m6s5.ssl.hwcdn.net/public/bex/OmenontheWinds.jpg :) dmg to chilled monster, increase aoe and 50% pierce chance. that mean i can put 2 of them for a 50% inc aoe+100% pierce so that free up my inc aoe gem, pierce gem and pierce nods :P man this will be sick. i could use cold penetration or hypothermia or mabey WED (not sure) instead.

new tree, 2 more jewel slot added

what you think will be the optimal gem setup for ice shot and mabey single target ice shot or barrage?what curse would you suggest for blasmephy?ele dmg would help for dmg but im not sure il have enought crit so i might need to use assassin mark.also not sure if i go frenzy,power charge or skill pts for merci bandit reward.

Last edited by zakariusqc on Mar 3, 2017, 1:40:30 PM
Other Unique bow alternatives after Reach nerf?
"
Balantakos wrote:
Other Unique bow alternatives after Reach nerf?

death opus.http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Death%27s_Opus

it have less phy dmg then reach but higther crit and now have the same +2 arrow then nerfed reach.

what would be the complete tree for the elemental bow section or which is better the physical bow or elemental bow (i'm noob in the game)
I cant think of any ways to get more hp / better defenses without kaoms.. Right now all I got is

1) Armour base gear

2) Enfeeble + Blasphemy

3) Taste of hate

Pretty good gear as is but without kaoms I only reach 6k with 18% phy reduciton. How else can we make this build more tanky so we don't die to 1 shots (no kaoms)
Hi! I've been following your awesome guide for a few months now. Thanks for all the work you have (and continue to) put into it. However, since you added some skill tree options for 2.6 I noticed you removed the skill tree for "tanky w/ legacy vinktars". Do you have a 2.6 version of that skill tree? It's no big deal (since it shouldn't be that much different from the tanky tree you currently have posted) but I'm a little curious what you think it should look like. Again it's no big deal.

My current gear in Standard

Currently at 7k life with The Signal Fire, or 7300 with my phys quiver. I'm pretty happy with the gear I'm currently using (the bow will be the next item I upgrade). Originally I planned to get Aquitys for the insta leech + INT, but I managed to acquire a high INT amulet and that allowed me to use some decent rare evasion gloves I found, in combination with a legacy vinktars for leech. "Is that good?" Well... I've been focusing so much on safe leveling (just dinged 97) that I haven't tried any tough bosses since acquiring my vinktars and helm enchant. Well that ends now! This weekend I plan to try guardians and hopefully shaper (for the first time ever!). I'll report back with my results :) Wish me luck.

Thanks again.
Last edited by Heywoody on Mar 5, 2017, 2:05:23 AM
"
Heywoody wrote:
Hi! I've been following your awesome guide for a few months now. Thanks for all the work you have (and continue to) put into it. However, since you added some skill tree options for 2.6 I noticed you removed the skill tree for "tanky w/ legacy vinktars". Do you have a 2.6 version of that skill tree? It's no big deal (since it shouldn't be that much different from the tanky tree you currently have posted) but I'm a little curious what you think it should look like. Again it's no big deal.

My current gear in Standard

(the quicksilver is a placeholder for Bleed removal since I just switched from Master Surgeon to Veteran Bowyer.)

Currently at 7k life with The Signal Fire, or 7300 with my phys quiver. I'm pretty happy with the gear I'm currently using (the bow will be the next item I upgrade). Originally I planned to get Aquitys for the insta leech + INT, but I managed to acquire a high INT amulet and that allowed me to use some decent rare evasion gloves I found, in combination with a legacy vinktars for leech. "Is that good?" Well... I've been focusing so much on safe leveling (just dinged 97) that I haven't tried any tough bosses since acquiring my vinktars and helm enchant. Well that ends now! This weekend I plan to try guardians and hopefully shaper (for the first time ever!). I'll report back with my results :) Wish me luck.

Thanks again.

Prety nice gear man!

Good luck with guardians and Shaper!

Hydra, Phoenix and Minotaur are easy. Chimera can be a bitch sometimes...

And Shaper inst that hard too!

I think you gonna do just fine with your gear!
Ok, i'll try your tree now :-) I was making some expermients with gems on bow, so don't look that thing too much. What tree is your recommended? I had like 6.5k last time y played with dzz1rt's build, but it seems he abandoned his build and it's time to give a try to your's. I have no tree, but i post here all my items.

I have too that things:

Let me know what do u think, please.

Thanks !
for a ice shot pathfinder using chin sol, what curse do you suggest?im thorn between assassin mark and ele weakness. chin sol base crit is low so i guess assassin mark will be needed with power charge from merci bandit?il use it with blasphemy since im point blank and always close of monster and il be able to use it on boss or mabey a curse on hit with rain of arrow.....i could use rain of arrow+curse on hit+ele weakness+power charge on crit strike mabey?

what the best option in your opinion

just started new league with this build. what is the option beside acuity?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info