☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
@cyryc: My apologies. Was in a rush to get these out and I actually pasted the wrong ones. There's something else I'm throwing back and forth with a friend and I didn't see the pathing in Duelist was off.

I personally like Primal Spirit a lot, as well as Druidic Rite, as both of these nodes significantly improve the power of Flasks by making their uptime so good. From a clear speed perspective, 20% increased flask charges gained does not seem like a lot, but considering we are moving from pack to pack very quickly, even partial charges you get from a 20% boost will add up. Primal Spirit also has bonus stats that make it an attractive option.

I prefer playing with Pathfinder with Master Surgeon, because im using 5 unic flasks, so i need the anti bleed. And they are up altime because crit recharge.

Prob not gonna get the Primal Spirit Nodes.

The Druidic Rite is pretty good because the increased duration in the flask.

I was using the tanky version one, probably gonna try the "dps" one with the free passive respect.

Oh, one last thing, the Cloth and Chain nodes are only for the elemental ressists?

Thanks again.

On your raider tree why you take next to no extra frenzy charge? Is it because you want to hit max frenzy charge quickly for the phasing or you just dont have the pts for it? With my tree i would be at 8 charge. Is it too much? If yes i could free many pts by remouving a few. How many frenzy charge do you suggest?

Last edited by zakariusqc on Mar 3, 2017, 12:25:52 AM
was looking at your skill tree and notice on one of them you have a cluster for dagger damage :O

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAx4FLQV9BbUGIwguCIkNjREvFHUWqha_FyYZjhqNH0EhdiPTI_YknST9JpUuUzB8MfoyATY9N9Q51Dy-PdE-z0HQQzFEDUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1O7VUtbJluvXWhfcGHiYetiWmKsZU1sjG8ncFJ07XXLdf1293j5elN6hHrvexR9dX7dfyt_-4NthG-E2YbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo25jb-PYJUFmmqa8Zsmm42dqqCfoaSjiqTCp9Sv67IZtMW1SLe2u-O9Nr3mvqe_1cEzwuzEosjwyqnPetCt02_TftQj1ELY1drB4dvnVOjW6mLrY-0_7YPuDu96_MX9bv66_sj_3g==

i was viewing offline
In your "traditional" v2 build you pickup the from the shadows dagger cluster. whats the reasoning behind this? am I missing something very obvious about this choice?

I was viewing this on the path of building offline tree.
Last edited by nemahsys on Mar 3, 2017, 2:10:55 AM
"
nemahsys wrote:
In your "traditional" v2 build you pickup the from the shadows dagger cluster. whats the reasoning behind this? am I missing something very obvious about this choice?

I was viewing this on the path of building offline tree.

I noticed this too. I believe Sarang meant to take the Forces of Nature cluster beneath instead.
I can't even see any new skill trees. All the links take me to broken trees in the original online tree - and not poeplanner... I've tried to Ctrl+F5 to clear caches but to no avail. =(
@cyryc: I think after Master Surgeon changes it's not as great. With Veteran Bowyer there is a lot of value in increased Charges gained and Elemental Penetration. When mapping I think they are comparable. Against Bosses I think it's gonna be gear dependent, as you will kill faster with Veteran Bowyer, but be able to somewhat sustain charges better.

@cyryc/zakariusqc: I only have Cloth and Chain as a preference there. If the Frenzy Charge is preferred it can also be used instead, I just find with using a Kaom's, Rat's Nest, and Acuity sometimes, that Elemental Weakness capping in maps can be a pain. And for Raider, I haven't had issues with sustaining charges at all, and I think 8 charges with how the Ascendancy works now is very sustainable u less you are playing in a suboptimal layout (like Residence for example with multiple floors and dead spaces).

@everyone else: I just got to work so I can't fix any of the trees. But it does seem like some things didn't translate over well in my calculator. I'll try my best to get that fixed before release but I'm going to barely make it home in time to start the league :<
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Im gonna have problems with STR to use Kaoms.

Probably gonna need one or two some +30 STR nodes.

:(

Need see how much life gonna have with the first tree now.

With the "tanky" one i had 6500 life.
Last edited by cyryc on Mar 3, 2017, 8:59:21 AM
ok after some read about ice shot i think you was right about point blank and chin sol. it seem like the way to go for this skill. point blank also apply to the cone so even if the monster is far, point blank still trigger from the cone. chin sol give an extra 100% dmg when im close so dmg is becoming really hight but the drawback is....i need to go in meele range. because of that i remouved arrow dancing and i also remouved 2 frenzy charge to get point blank.i will also use a blasphemy setup (still not sure what curse to take...ele weakness, assassin mark,). since il be in meele range, blasphemy wll be optimal. the shock flask might be even better since il be close to ennemy, they will all be shock.

now with this setup i should go pathfinder instead....il get better flask uptime and il need them a lot since il be in meele range i guess....i hate the flask management but raider might not be optimal ....this free up pts by remouving frenzy and i will have the full benefict of the WED on flask use from the new WED wheel.

is vaal pacte still good to take or i can manage to run without it until i get my glove?since i go pathfinder, i will have to use blood rage so vaal pacte might not be what i want.i remouved it from that tree but i kept all the leech.this made me able to grab some good stuff like more life and all res.

this is what i come with and it seem quite good.decent life (166%).since chin sol is cheap il go dual bow to switch from single to aoe and use koam heart

what you think about this?seem pretty damn awsome in my opinion :)

Last edited by zakariusqc on Mar 3, 2017, 11:46:54 AM
Hi there. So I've seen your guide and like to try it. Which would you say its the best order, since 4L can be doable but from there "the fun" starts?

Multiple target:
tornado shot
weapon elemental damage support
physical to lightning support
greater multiple projectiles support
increased critical strikes support
pierce support

One target:
barrage
elemental focus support
physical to lightning support
slower projectiles support