☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

So... Point Blank... Is it worth it if you use TS for AoE clear and do Barrage on rares/bosses/Atziri?

How far away can you stand before the damage penalty kicks in for Barrage? In some fights it's ok to go stand behind the boss and let loose, but some encounters you just want to offscreen.

What would the experienced Rangers say?
For TS i dont recommande point blank. TS is strong enought on it own and you dont want to go close from monster. For barrage its really good but you dont need it when you already have TS.

I'm scared running non CI/ES builds since I always end up dying when going life based build end game. This seems to be working for you all, am I right?

EDIT: And while leveling, should we go early for those life nodes near scion if we use tanky build?

EDIT2: from where do we get our leech?

EDIT3: Nevermind, I missed that leech cluster and went full damage tree, cheers!
Last edited by dsimek11 on Mar 10, 2017, 7:59:59 AM
I bought Kaom's Heart , flasks, rat's nest.
I did 2ascendany (raider).
Im using 6L rare bow with high phys. damage (farming for death opus 6L)

Everything looks good.
can you update the voltaxus tree? it seems broken
Last edited by kheath812 on Mar 10, 2017, 5:27:23 PM
What makes a stronger boost to survival/HP pool, Kaom's Heart or Belly of the Beast?

EDIT:
Found answer myself.
Last edited by HercExile on Mar 10, 2017, 6:56:30 PM
koam heaart by far

This build is Viable using Lionye's Vision Chest and Windripper Bow?

I talk about the LA build (im not sure if it's the same and skill setup work with both skills or need any change, apart from the Ascendancy change Raider/Pathfinder)
Last edited by arbitre on Mar 11, 2017, 12:28:03 AM
Guys for TS what is better in 5L GMP or Pierce?
"
Guys for TS what is better in 5L GMP or Pierce?

GMP for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info