☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

"
Guys for TS what is better in 5L GMP or Pierce?

Both - lose another gem (unless you have +1 arrow from quiver and +1-2 from Helmet enchant - then lose GMP).
"
Guys for TS what is better in 5L GMP or Pierce?

Leave pierce out, I did until I managed to find a good 6link.
With TS, LMP or GMP w/ a 6L Opus?

I know TS scales pretty heavily with projectiles but not sure how the two ultimately compare.
I'm currently lvl 78 and I feel my damage is kinda low. 23000ish with all the buffs. I have all the damage nodes that can be taken except jewel ones. And my life is pretty low(4000) even though I missed only one 20% cluster and I'm getting to it.

I know jewels are gonna boost me but it still feels low, anyone have some suggestions?

here's my gear.

Flasks are just regular ones, waiting for the currency.

Tried atziri today and failed, merciless Izaro went good went good but it could have been smoother.
"
asmox wrote:
With TS, LMP or GMP w/ a 6L Opus?

I know TS scales pretty heavily with projectiles but not sure how the two ultimately compare.

I'm comparing it right now and it seems that LMP shows 5000 more tooltip dps and is slightly better for bosses, but can't be sure. I used GMP the whole game until the bosses became a little hard and not sure what to do now.

EDIT: after more testing, GMP is better in my opinion. Even for bosses, but that might be my playstyle
Last edited by dsimek11 on Mar 12, 2017, 9:27:22 PM
why do we use pierce if we got only 50%?
second if i want to play LA should i pick rare quiver, cause LA give us 50%convert and phy to light another 50%?
ok im just asking here even if its not really related to your build.

im currently using a ice shot build 100% peirce with point blank+chin sol + lot of cold penetration (using icebite) with 100% phy to cold pathfinder.

should i use vinktar flask? the shock to all ennemy would be AWSOME but i will lose 20% of my cold conversion for it and im hightly spec into cold....

if i do use vinktar, this mean il end up with 80% cold and 20% light?should i switch icebite for ele weakness? im using icebite atm since i freeze all the time and it give higther freeze time.

Last edited by zakariusqc on Mar 12, 2017, 10:13:20 PM
"
dsimek11 wrote:
I'm currently lvl 78 and I feel my damage is kinda low. 23000ish with all the buffs. I have all the damage nodes that can be taken except jewel ones. And my life is pretty low(4000) even though I missed only one 20% cluster and I'm getting to it.

I know jewels are gonna boost me but it still feels low, anyone have some suggestions?

here's my gear.

Tried atziri today and failed, merciless Izaro went good went good but it could have been smoother.

Your bow has really low DPS. Up it to a lioneyes glare or Death's Opus if you can afford it.
"
dsimek11 wrote:

here's my gear.

Atziri is a mechanical fight. Don't forget you have to switch from TS to Barrage or some other single-target skill in the split phase or you will one-shot yourself to her mirror reflect. Then you probably need to switch back to TS for the healing phase (which is why it's very convenient to simply have two skill setups so you can switch on the fly.

Last edited by Bizze79 on Mar 13, 2017, 2:21:58 AM
Thank you for the advice, I was afraid it was the bow, but I don't have the currency currently to upgrade. Maybe I can try to get a %increased physical on this one by chaosing it? or is it better to just wait and buy a new one?

Thanks a bunch!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info