No Man's Sky

Last edited by XibalbaL on Aug 12, 2016, 4:27:52 AM
I have been enjoying it. It is just fun to relax, go from planet to planet and just see what's there.

Also found a dinosaur planet. So that was awesome.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
"
XibalbaL wrote:

Day-um! But this is what I'm hearing all over the place. Too bad. =-[.]-=

ETA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnDhBGFpqW8
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Aug 12, 2016, 8:29:31 AM
ahhhhh every time a new cool and hyped game come out, and it's not coming on xbox... haters gonna hate xD.

Or every time something popular come out, everyone who doesn't like it will ramble about it for days.

I enjoy this game so much it's a good exploration game, it's an amazing crafting and survival game. It does what it was intended to do, and it do it right.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:55:15 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Has anyone actually enjoyed this game on PC? I have never seen a worse port from console in my life, I refunded within minutes.

I'm currently playing it in 4k on my pc it's amazing it's a very good port actually, very very enjoyable game.

Sheep will be sheep, Sheeps over hyped this game and expected impossible things from it, and now sheeps follow the movement of hate. Most bad review are from people who barely played from 0.1 to 0.4 hours of the game. And it's a really slow paced game.

If you enjoy exploration, space sci-fi and survival crafting that's a very good game for you. If you were looking for the next sci-fi shooter go play Halo.
Finally had a chance to see some game play of this today and I think I'll give it a go, exploring is always fun!
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:55:28 PM
I don't know what you're talking about because for me it's working fine, maybe you should update your drivers.

I have already 10 hours played in this game and not a single crash or a single lag or a single sign of instability, I play it at max spec and FPS
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:55:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info