Concerns related to the Russian merge

I kind of agree with the alt art issue... It's like if I played a game, got myself into a hall of fame or similar in it, then devs would decide to combine tow realms, a shit-level realm with the one I play on and just combine the two hall of fames; a big "fuck you" is what I'd give at that point.

But of course, PoE is too casual and most of you casual derps wouldn't understand that.

As far as personal issues go, I've dealt with Russians in other games and I gotta say I'm fine with them coming over AS LONG AS I don't have to deal with broken-as-fuck "me no spek english" bullshit when I message someone through poetrade.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
"
I kind of agree with the alt art issue... It's like if I played a game, got myself into a hall of fame or similar in it, then devs would decide to combine tow realms, a shit-level realm with the one I play on and just combine the two hall of fames; a big "fuck you" is what I'd give at that point.

But of course, PoE is too casual and most of you casual derps wouldn't understand that.

As far as personal issues go, I've dealt with Russians in other games and I gotta say I'm fine with them coming over AS LONG AS I don't have to deal with broken-as-fuck "me no spek english" bullshit when I message someone through poetrade.

So if you get yourself into a hall of fame then it is something they can't affect in any way but if the other realm player got into the hall of fame it is ok to take it away from him? A shit level realm, as it turns out, is the realm we are currently on with all the people thinking they are above others. The playerbase makes the realm not the other way around.

They are also fine with coming over as long as they don't have to deal with your "me no spek rusian" bullshit when they whisper you.

See the hypocrisy and bigotry in your statement?

People are looking at this as if foreigners are joining "their" realm and taking over. That is not the case at all, these are all GGG playersbase migrating from one GGG endorsed realm to another GGG endorsed realm. You are not entitled to anything they are not, as simple as that.
"
Hallalster wrote:
"

So if you get yourself into a hall of fame then it is something they can't affect in any way but if the other realm player got into the hall of fame it is ok to take it away from him? A shit level realm, as it turns out, is the realm we are currently on with all the people thinking they are above others. The playerbase makes the realm not the other way around.

They are also fine with coming over as long as they don't have to deal with your "me no spek rusian" bullshit when they whisper you.

See the hypocrisy and bigotry in your statement?

People are looking at this as if foreigners are joining "their" realm and taking over. That is not the case at all, these are all GGG playersbase migrating from one GGG endorsed realm to another GGG endorsed realm. You are not entitled to anything they are not, as simple as that.

[Removed by Support]

PS. If we moved to Russian realm, I'd be inclined to either quit, or at the very least drop all the occasional trading I now do and go full selffound.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
Last edited by Brittany_GGG on Aug 3, 2016, 7:10:33 AM
"

[Removed by Support]

The russians coming to YOU? YOUR servers? YOUR country? Unless you are a new zealander, you are in the same state, as they are. An "immigrant".

Only native new zealanders may turn xenophobic to the rest of the population in this game. If you are not one, mute.

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by Brittany_GGG on Aug 3, 2016, 7:11:03 AM
"
Call me a bigot or whatever, but basic language abilities is the point where I draw the line.

Bigot.
Or how good is your French? Your German? Your Russian? What, no language abilities?!
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"

[Removed by Support]

PS. If we moved to Russian realm, I'd be inclined to either quit, or at the very least drop all the occasional trading I now do and go full selffound.

Well, u've been playing with Russian all time, did u got hurt somewhere by them? Russian realm was choosen by players cuz of how large Russia is, not cuz we can't understand English, and if u are live not in a huge city with good e-net u are fucked up by 200 ping. Garena provided many gateways for single country so people can enjoy playing HC at 15 ping.
Myself being Russian I can't stand communicating with some of our nationality so I choose to play in Int servers even with 110 ping at lowest.

Also I can understand rich people with huge alt-arts collections, but how much of a playerbase is that? 0.1%? 0.01%? More like less than a hundred peoples. Sorry, but company can't make a descisions based on a minority.
Last edited by Brittany_GGG on Aug 3, 2016, 7:11:42 AM
Oh, so now not only are most ppl i want to trade with afk, now also half of them wont understand my language?! great! D:
"
Woodcutta wrote:
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
acillatem wrote:
What about the real concerns?

You say players that log in with the russian gateway will be put into a russian speaking chat by default. But what will guarante that there will stay there? Are chat rules that punish abuse of russian language and cyrilic letters in non-russian chats?

What about player names? Are you able to create names with cyrilic letters? This can cause really big communication problems, also there would be the posibillity to impersonate other players by using cyrilics letter.

I don't care about Alt Arts and MTX. I think it is fair that people that achieve or purchased those in the past can keep them. It is a little bit sad for people that purchased them on the Stnadard realm, but it is the same with legacy uniques.

You guys are so xenophobic, biggoted and heartless, you don't even recognise it!

Please explain to me how wanting to speak English in an English channel in chat is "xenophobic, biggoted, and heartless". I don't speak any other languages so when I want to trade with someone or just talk with another person I would like to actually, you know, communicate with that person.

See? You don't even recognise it!

YOU want to speak english, because YOU can't speak another language. So everybody else, who might be able to speak two languages, or even only his mother tongue, should stay out of YOUR chat, right?

That, my friend, is the textbook definition of xenophobia and racism!!

When GGG says hat russian pplayers will be put in primarily russian instances, you will probably never meet them anyways. And IF you do, then probably because either you want to buy something from them, or they from you. And you know what? The conversation will probably be in english...

There are multiple instances in the game right now, with normal global chat and stuff, where players talk in different languages, and you don't ever see that.

So stop complaining and trying to keep players out of what you think is YOUR game. Because it is, in fact, not!
"
HinoDeSunriZe wrote:

TL:DR: nothing is wrong with the game or the choices, the community is what ruins 70% of games

I tend to agree with this now. I've definitely lost a bit of faith in PoE community during these days. On the other side, I believe in GGG even more now.
"
deefa wrote:

It's hard to see with all this salt around but I'd like to say:

Welcome to the global realm Garena Russia Path of Exile players!

Don't worry, at least 1 person noticed this :)
Thank you, good sir.
"
t_golgari wrote:

And yes, I am screaming!

The ignorance people display here is physically hurting my brain!

Wow, mate. Take it easy, like I do. Brain cells are precious :D
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
"
Cactus_CZ wrote:
"
LostArtz wrote:
So many cry babies. Honestly if people are willing to quit over alt-arts good riddance.

0 Lifetime points and let me guess, you don't really own any higher ticket alt arts, right? Makes sense.

The only people crying about the alt-art merge are those people with alt-art items.

They should've been non-tradeable from the start, as the vast vast majority of people who owns alt-art items have bought them, not earned them. The original list of people who earned those items and got them as rewards remains unchanged.

For that reason alone, I don't care about the alt-art items. More players means more people likely to buy your alt-art right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info