Concerns related to the Russian merge

This is hilarious. Listen to yourselves...and MOVE ON.
"
Knampfclown wrote:
In global 1

*uses global 1
*complains about its content
ROFL
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Oct 30, 2016, 9:11:09 PM
Update Since the Russian Garena Merge

• I've noticed zero Cyrillic because global is a festering pool of prepubescent vulgarity and worthless chatter any ways, hence I have global turned off. And when I do join global to confirm server issues, I join the regular English channels.
  • I've seen no Russian alt artwork for trade since I don't spend exalts on that sort of ridiculous preening in front of guild members or other players in towns, let alone even earn enough to think about attempting that.
  • I've spotted no Garena pets since I don't log into Russian gateways, and in fact rarely notice pets at all in town unless they're making horrifically loud pet noises.
  • I've been oblivious to any possible changes in poe.trade prices because I play the game, not the market. I play primarily self-found, but am not adverse to trading when I hit a gear wall at end-game, to complete achievements, or to earn challenge points in a league.

That said, feel free to get bent out of shape over things that really don't matter. :-)

And GGG, nice job on making this smooth transition since the summer. I've played games where the server transfers were absolutely horrid, so I know how nasty that could have been.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
considering the big media propaganda running 24/7 anti russian propaganda to demonize the poor russians and build them up as the next evil wrongdoers who deserve a joint american beating, the resulting antiphathy in poe from the simple minded who fall for that propaganda is really low.

at least i expected more, that is really speaking for the overall intelligence and tolerance of poe players :-)

---

saw one garena pet since the merge and suddenly realized my antipathy towards this thing is not only because it totally doesn't fit into the environment, it's also remembering me on the abomination of a douglas adams movie they did with the last "hitchhiker to the galaxy".

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Well
Regarding alt arts - many of them lost a lot of value after merge.
For example : alt art demi helm was worth 1000ex (i bought one at 1000 as well) now they worth 250 and decrasing. Taryn was worth like 1500ex and almost not possible to obtain, now its like 400ex. Reapers pursuit was 350ex now like 100ex, Death's Harp was 100ex now around 20. And many more, but the problem is some players stoped collect alt-arts overall so value of all decrased.

They look so nice and its value never go down

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

[li]I've seen no Russian alt artwork for trade since I don't spend exalts on that sort of ridiculous preening in front of guild members or other players in towns, let alone even earn enough to think about attempting that.

What's wrong with people sitting in town wearing their alt-arts?
IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
And i knew that, malysia-singapur rip

Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info