Concerns related to the Russian merge

"
Not impressed at all. The alt art decision is an insult to the oldest and most dedicated players. I won't be supporting any more.

Good. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Aug 3, 2016, 9:58:28 AM
As a matter of fact, we are the host and the Russian Garena community is the guest. Now GGG wants the "guest" to join with the host with full welfare and let the host take on all the burden and penalties. Shouldn't that be vice versa?
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
"
BeardyWill wrote:
"
Cactus_CZ wrote:
"
LostArtz wrote:
So many cry babies. Honestly if people are willing to quit over alt-arts good riddance.

0 Lifetime points and let me guess, you don't really own any higher ticket alt arts, right? Makes sense.

The only people crying about the alt-art merge are those people with alt-art items.

They should've been non-tradeable from the start, as the vast vast majority of people who owns alt-art items have bought them, not earned them. The original list of people who earned those items and got them as rewards remains unchanged.

For that reason alone, I don't care about the alt-art items. More players means more people likely to buy your alt-art right?

100% agree with the bold part of this post.
A Race-Reward should be kept by it's winner, like in sports.
Or did you ever see some winner selling the medal/cup on ebay after winning them?

PoE Race is just a economy thing, a lot ppl i know are just racing to get exalteds for the race rewards, and they don't care about the race and challenge a race should be. It's just for the blingblings (exalted orbs).

But now it's to late, so we have to deal with it. So the russian should also be able to trade, they won it like we did.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Aug 3, 2016, 8:18:35 AM
Much ado about nothing is what this is.
Are you people so hollow that this bothers you?

You are bothered by GGG showing the same "mercy" it showed us since closed beta?

You actually ask for different treatment for our new "brothers in arms"?

Yes, the table was maybe a bit tilted for them back there, but you want us to stoop lower so our egos remain in the clouds and our epeens strong?

What have we become, as humans, is keeping me awake for just that extra moment longer each night.

Get over yourselves, and then try to actually see the other side of this "argument".

LoL

Chris is just being Chris, and we love him for that. Sure, i disagree with him on a regular basis, but the guy is consistent and that is fucking admirable.

Grow the fuck up.

Cheers
love and kisses
btw
lab sucks
This is a huge "fuck you" to ALL racers in INT, not just the old racers like Mors. Why the fuck would I want to continue dragging myself up at stupid hours everyday for a race here when I can just hop on to Garena SEA to get the race rewards with next to 0 effort?

This RU merge will set a precedence for future garena merges (which I am sure will happen since Garena SEA is more or less a ghost town right now)

I understand GGG is caught between a rock and a hard place. Its either they piss us off or they piss off the garena players. And they chose to sacrifice us (their main crowd).
"
D_bak wrote:
This is a huge "fuck you" to ALL racers in INT, not just the old racers like Mors. Why the fuck would I want to continue dragging myself up at stupid hours everyday for a race here when I can just hop on to Garena SEA to get the race rewards with next to 0 effort?

This RU merge will set a precedence for future garena merges (which I am sure will happen since Garena SEA is more or less a ghost town right now)

I understand GGG is caught between a rock and a hard place. Its either they piss us off or they piss off the garena players. And they chose to sacrifice us (their main crowd).

Oh man, that's exactly what I'm worried about aswell. It CAN happen again anytime.
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
not sure why people would be against this

more players

more competition

more items being traded

???
"
Cactus_CZ wrote:

Oh man, that's exactly what I'm worried about aswell. It CAN happen again anytime.

You are worried about ur wealthness and thats all
"
Alakolaz wrote:
"
Cactus_CZ wrote:

I dont have the old alt arts but why should I try to get the 1000 points alt art volls devotion here when theres a 500 point one available in the garena races?

Which translates to "why should I even bother racing on global anymore?" if my aim is to just get alt arts.
Last edited by D_bak on Aug 3, 2016, 9:26:43 AM
"
D_bak wrote:
"
Alakolaz wrote:
"
Cactus_CZ wrote:

I dont have the old alt arts but why should I try to get the 1000 points alt art volls devotion here when theres a 500 point one available in the garena races?

Which translates to "why should I even bother racing on global anymore?" if my aim is to just get alt arts.

Because u wanna complete the Race top10?
It's a Challenge not a hunt for freebies (atleast that is its intention by ggg)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info