Ascendancy and Prophecy Supporter Packs End Next Week!

So many marketing related news these days. Looking forward to see some juicy news about incoming expansion.
If we buy points now, do they already count for buying/upgrading the new packs?
"
Jarnhand wrote:

Ok, so when the time is up, all the current packs will be removed, and new ones will replace them, got it. It is GGG's use of the word 'sale' that is kinda confusing, and the fact that right now we have both Acendancy and Prophecy packs available (which I guess are 2 different game releases, been away from PoE for a year).

Edit:
BTW are the pack items tradable?

Yup you got it! :)
And no microtranscations aren't tradable.
"
Jarnhand wrote:
I am a little confused about the supporter packs; do ALL the current ones get discontinued and removed, and there will be a new series of packs?

yes, everytime
No Problem,
Exile
"
sarannah101 wrote:

No, only in rare occasions with contacting support... Better wait and get new packs, many coins are always included aswell.
No Problem,
Exile
I hope the new packs will have some flashi effects, not these crapy "themed" almost invisible trash glows.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
sarannah101 wrote:

nope, points purchases only count towards the supporter packs which were active at the time of the point purchase.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Langhun wrote:
So many marketing related news these days. Looking forward to see some juicy news about incoming expansion.

This +1 :D
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
I will only buy supporter pack if the game performance improves...
"
Sir_Behemoth wrote:
I will only buy supporter pack if the game performance improves...

You're in luck:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1705574

Can't wait to see your 2nd forum title.
Money where your mouth is...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info