Ascendancy and Prophecy Supporter Packs End Next Week!

Doh
Saved
it's a pleasure helping you guys creating this wonderful piece of a game.

astonishing that your most income from ascendancy packs is from the most expensive one, this quite contradicts the theory of many players who suggested that making things cheaper will enable you to sell more and so generate more income.

making things cheap will make you look cheap (if it ain't cost anything it ain't worth anything), i always said that.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Mokihiki wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The microtransactions from these supporter packs are exclusive to these supporter packs and won't be available again in the future.
Will they be available on a different realm which then later gets merged into our realm though?

Damn, son. You salty.
"...we try not to be dicks." - Mark
"...i speke good englesh" - Rhys
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl
"
thepapadan wrote:
"
Mokihiki wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The microtransactions from these supporter packs are exclusive to these supporter packs and won't be available again in the future.
Will they be available on a different realm which then later gets merged into our realm though?

Damn, son. You salty.

You can almost taste the salt.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
"
thepapadan wrote:
"
Mokihiki wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Damn, son. You salty.
Damn, son. You Whiteknighty.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Damn, son. You Whiteknighty.

damn, son, you're blacknighty.

those garena guys supported the game like anybody else, no use in stealing their mtx (although they could make an exception and kill that atomic bomberman mtx with fire)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
ive never felt the desire to support the game via supporter packs, just not my style.
IGN: shadowfateweaver / freezemyheart
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
RIP POKEMON GO

Anyway

I like your technique of Ending a limited time offer only before Supposedly Miracle patch comes live

people will be like " I want that supporter pack but i wanna show my displease toward GGG and the shit performances we got since 2.0", you know the Final countdown will make them buy it

Seriously its a Win win for you

A) People buy it due to rush and performance patch is shit then you release new packs. People will jump on novelty

B) People buy it due to rush and performance patch is working then you release new packs. People will buy it to thank you

Seriously, Ending the supporter pack before patch hits makes me fear that its not as miracly effective as you claim it to be

Lol Sexcalibure. You need to stop and walk away, clearly this game isn't for you anymore.
#NeverGoing90
Good.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Caint wait to see what the next round of supporter pack's will have.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info