Ascendancy and Prophecy Supporter Packs End Next Week!

"
Chris wrote:
Supporter Packs make up a huge portion of our revenue that funds development of Path of Exile. If you're interested, here's a breakdown of the percentage of total Ascendancy support that has come from each level of supporter pack. It's fascinating how similar they are.
Aspirant Pack: 26.33%
Challenger Pack: 23.06%
Sovereign Pack: 20.75%
Ascendant Pack: 29.86%

Nope, that's the result of clever pricing, gj!
"
Sa_Re wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Supporter Packs make up a huge portion of our revenue that funds development of Path of Exile. If you're interested, here's a breakdown of the percentage of total Ascendancy support that has come from each level of supporter pack. It's fascinating how similar they are.
Aspirant Pack: 26.33%
Challenger Pack: 23.06%
Sovereign Pack: 20.75%
Ascendant Pack: 29.86%

Nope, that's the result of clever pricing, gj!
or simple coincidence!

they arent able to balance stuff in the game they created... do you really think they can balance market prices?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
might aswell check out new ones?
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
I hate how I forgot to buy a Vaal Supporter Pack (and may or may not have been broke for a major portion of when it was on sale, hence why I didn't remember near the end) and now I don't have the best Support MTX Effect... Forever. >_<

Is the game even worth playing?

Dude, I fucking get you. I REALLY wish I had upgraded to Vaal supporter back then dude. It would be totally tits for my Gore setup.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
where the preview for the next supporter packs >:O???
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
"
TheExile777 wrote:
"
Jarnhand wrote:
I am a little confused about the supporter packs; do ALL the current ones get discontinued and removed, and there will be a new series of packs?

yes, everytime

Sorry for coming back at this, but why are there right now BOTH Prophecy and Acendency supporter packs in the store? Logic should say it should only been the Prophecy packs!?
"
Jarnhand wrote:
"
TheExile777 wrote:
"
Jarnhand wrote:
I am a little confused about the supporter packs; do ALL the current ones get discontinued and removed, and there will be a new series of packs?

yes, everytime

Sorry for coming back at this, but why are there right now BOTH Prophecy and Acendency supporter packs in the store? Logic should say it should only been the Prophecy packs!?

This was actually the first time they ever did something like the Prophecy packs. Those were just one-tier "bonus" packs basically that ran concurrently with the Ascendancy expansion set of packs.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I've got all of them. Love them bunches. I can't wait to see if you have a new pack coming out for the next league. I'm so ready for it!
GREAT
Last edited by Mosterios on Aug 3, 2016, 9:33:50 AM
A new expansion already ?!? like a new act ? like bunch on new shitz ?!? HYPE MUCH ?!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info