Ascendancy and Prophecy Supporter Packs End Next Week!

Yay new packs!
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
RIP POKEMON GO

Anyway

I like your technique of Ending a limited time offer only before Supposedly Miracle patch comes live

people will be like " I want that supporter pack but i wanna show my displease toward GGG and the shit performances we got since 2.0", you know the Final countdown will make them buy it

Seriously its a Win win for you

A) People buy it due to rush and performance patch is shit then you release new packs. People will jump on novelty

B) People buy it due to rush and performance patch is working then you release new packs. People will buy it to thank you

Seriously, Ending the supporter pack before patch hits makes me fear that its not as miracly effective as you claim it to be
What type of tin foil hat shit is this lmao.

They literally always do this with every supporter pack. They dont coincide. New major patch is coming soo, old packs stop being purchasable and the new packs are released a week or two after lmao.

2.4 is literally like a month away and 2.3 should be in like a week ? You need to chill the hell out lmao.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
It saddens me that I won't be able to obtain this packs but I will have money ready for the next batch in day 1 hopefully :D

A teaser of the next packs would be neat :D
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
RIP POKEMON GO

Anyway

I like your technique of Ending a limited time offer only before Supposedly Miracle patch comes live

people will be like " I want that supporter pack but i wanna show my displease toward GGG and the shit performances we got since 2.0", you know the Final countdown will make them buy it

A) People buy it due to rush and performance patch is shit then you release new packs. People will jump on novelty

B) People buy it due to rush and performance patch is working then you release new packs. People will buy it to thank you

Seriously, Ending the supporter pack before patch hits makes me fear that its not as miracly effective as you claim it to be
What type of tin foil hat shit is this lmao.

They literally always do this with every supporter pack. They dont coincide. New major patch is coming soo, old packs stop being purchasable and the new packs are released a week or two after lmao.

2.4 is literally like a month away and 2.3 should be in like a week ? You need to chill the hell out lmao.

He does this to literally everything.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
RIP POKEMON GO

Anyway

jajajajajajaja - those that give the least, and do the worse try to make their voice be heard...if the game is so bad, why do you play?

@GGG - Keep up the good work team. This is the only game I play - when I have time to play games - I love always playing in a new season - that way I can kinda feel on even footing to those that play so much.
I prefer supporter packs over boxes...

... a lot.
Boxes = noobs. I still dot have my gloom wings. Can GGG give me ? xD

Too bad i miss the prevoius supporter packs as i just started 1/2 yr ago. Ascendant supporters UNITE!
https://www.pathofexile.com/
I actually went and bought one. I really needed a new outfit for my Witch, her mishmash of stuff looked . . . awful. I LOVE the Prophecy armor here. And plus you guys work super hard on a game that is quite literally free. And while I get EXTREMELY ANNOYED at the fact network optimization still hates me in this game, and I have to keep getting my Spectre's after every DC, every other part of the game is just plain fancy. You guys put a lot of effort into this game and you earned my money.
Please GGG, no more boxes the next round of packs. I wanted to buy so many things, but ended up spending it all on boxes, and didn't even get gloom wings. Feeling pretty scammed.

Also, WTT my purple ascendant effect for regal. QQ.
"
Boxes = noobs. I still dot have my gloom wings. Can GGG give me ? xD

Too bad i miss the prevoius supporter packs as i just started 1/2 yr ago. Ascendant supporters UNITE!

Wow we almost said the exact same thing lol wtf.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info