Ascendancy and Prophecy Supporter Packs End Next Week!

Really surprised at the even distribution of support packs! And I hope I'll finally see aura effects with the atlas of worlds expansion.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Mokihiki wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The microtransactions from these supporter packs are exclusive to these supporter packs and won't be available again in the future.
Will they be available on a different realm which then later gets merged into our realm though?

Shots fired
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
New Packs when?
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
I hate how I forgot to buy a Vaal Supporter Pack (and may or may not have been broke for a major portion of when it was on sale, hence why I didn't remember near the end) and now I don't have the best Support MTX Effect... Forever. >_<

Is the game even worth playing?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
I hate how I forgot to buy a Vaal Supporter Pack (and may or may not have been broke for a major portion of when it was on sale, hence why I didn't remember near the end) and now I don't have the best Support MTX Effect... Forever. >_<

Is the game even worth playing?

Yes, but only whan your wife has left you.
nobodies going to buy anything from you guys if you dont step it up and keep russians on their own servers
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
Waiting anxiously for the next supporter packs.
I have quite a lot of weapon effects, so hope to get something else as the bonus for supporter packs.
And, my purse will leave me.
My wallet is looking at me "this is gonna hurt boss" yep its gonna hurt but still cant w8 for the next packs.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Hopefully by the time the next Supporter Packs come out, I won't be broke.

(If only I didn't buy my roommates food yesterday...)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

which one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info