Ascendancy and Prophecy Supporter Packs End Next Week!

So how about that performance update? :D
We need a Panda pet, GGG plzzz
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
RIP POKEMON GO

Anyway

I like your technique of Ending a limited time offer only before Supposedly Miracle patch comes live

people will be like " I want that supporter pack but i wanna show my displease toward GGG and the shit performances we got since 2.0", you know the Final countdown will make them buy it

Seriously its a Win win for you

A) People buy it due to rush and performance patch is shit then you release new packs. People will jump on novelty

B) People buy it due to rush and performance patch is working then you release new packs. People will buy it to thank you

Seriously, Ending the supporter pack before patch hits makes me fear that its not as miracly effective as you claim it to be

Maybe some will but I won't. I bought a currency tab and another premium 6 pack in Perandus league to acknowledge how much I like Cadiro Perandus (aka, the Santa Claus of Wraeclast) but never going to buy anything for Prophecy. The actual prophecy mechanic is ok but the fact that GGG really screwed up the coding and server/client latency spikes went through the roof for me and many other exiles plus the sound cutoff bug and it took over 2 weeks for GGG to get their shit act together and push out patch 2.3.1 to get a playable version of PoE killed my desire to play Prophecy league. Maybe patch 2.4.0 will breath new life into the dead endgame of running dailies and maps till you drop and I'll support next league or maybe it's just new shit for the .01% elites. We will soon know in about 1 month.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Sweet, can't wait to see the new packs :)

Bought a Prophecy Pack and been more than happy with it.

At the end of a century that has seen the evils of communism, Nazism and other modern tyrannies, the impulse to centralize power remains amazingly persistent.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
it took over 2 weeks for GGG to get their shit act together and push out patch 2.3.1 to get a playable version of PoE

well it's software. which tends to not getting easier to maintain over time, throwing more people in to get results faster is often counter productive too.

the outlook is rather good, switching to 64 bit and directX 11 gives them the chance to overhaul great chunks of code. at the price of having to implement new features into separate code bases of course...

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
RIP POKEMON GO

Anyway

I like your technique of Ending a limited time offer only before Supposedly Miracle patch comes live

people will be like " I want that supporter pack but i wanna show my displease toward GGG and the shit performances we got since 2.0", you know the Final countdown will make them buy it

Seriously its a Win win for you

A) People buy it due to rush and performance patch is shit then you release new packs. People will jump on novelty

B) People buy it due to rush and performance patch is working then you release new packs. People will buy it to thank you

Seriously, Ending the supporter pack before patch hits makes me fear that its not as miracly effective as you claim it to be

[Removed by Support] who rips pokemon go in poe forums your opinion means little lol..
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 2, 2016, 1:09:39 PM
"
Sfp4 wrote:
nobodies going to buy anything from you guys if you dont step it up and keep russians on their own servers
your gov is the ones stopping that not poe.... get a grip.
Where can I buy packs to support act-5?
Nice, I wonder what th enew packs will have.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
THANKS FOR THE FUN!!!! :-)
Looking forward to the next update
i <3 minesweeper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info