Russian Garena User Account Migration

"
Ryouko wrote:
"
Roleplayer wrote:
As a russian player who always said Garena is cancer and played euro servers anyway I am glad that Garena finally shuts down and non-english speaking players can get a translation while playing on euro servers now.
What I am vary of though is flood of fake mirrors and eternals to standard of EU PoE. You need to undertand that Garena has a history of admins faking items for players for a bit of money and it's a safe bet that prior to this merge some enterpreneuring admin will create a couple of accs for themselves with a bit of a bank to transfer into EU (and probably sell by RMT).
I understand microtransactions and maybe character levels, but full item merge might not be the brightest idea.

This. People who didnt play Garena Version feel cheated now for sure...

Unbelievable. GGG never ceases to amaze.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
Roleplayer wrote:
As a russian player who always said Garena is cancer and played euro servers anyway I am glad that Garena finally shuts down and non-english speaking players can get a translation while playing on euro servers now.
What I am vary of though is flood of fake mirrors and eternals to standard of EU PoE. You need to undertand that Garena has a history of admins faking items for players for a bit of money and it's a safe bet that prior to this merge some enterpreneuring admin will create a couple of accs for themselves with a bit of a bank to transfer into EU (and probably sell by RMT).
I understand microtransactions and maybe character levels, but full item merge might not be the brightest idea.

this one is important and needs a defintive answer by an official.
Chris i ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ hate you:)
Last edited by kekz_rus on Nov 17, 2016, 12:00:43 AM
Shouldn't you guys sanction the transfer of exalts and mirrors because of Ukraine and stuff? x))
"
"
Roleplayer wrote:

this one is important and needs a defintive answer by an official.

I'm not an official but here's what I can say :
Don't believe everything you read.

"i'm not playing on garena but know for sure that admins were selling mirrors for real moneys" - wow,just wow.
Great....so the crylic spam is back.
You know,there is a reason why almost always they get their own servers away from everyone else,because nobody wants to put up with all the foreign spam.
Just get rid of them,don't let them in general public,stuff them somewhere away in a server closer to russia and that's it,your PR and mod departments will be thankful.

No rest for the wicked.
Last edited by Daiena on Jul 25, 2016, 6:58:48 AM
CYKA BLYAT RUSH B(OSS)
The Russians are coming!!!
"
Chris wrote:
"
What about PoE in Steam, will it be available for us again?

Yes

The best part of this news.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
наконец то))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info