Russian Garena User Account Migration

Any news on the singapore side of garena?
"
Applefarm wrote:
Shouldn't you guys sanction the transfer of exalts and mirrors because of Ukraine and stuff? x))

GGG is Australian company not US or EU.

And tell me: why you bring this $^@%@ here?

Still, why people feel so uncomfortable about exalts? Wasn't there sites offering this opportunity before [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Jul 25, 2016, 3:38:07 PM
Um

Garena iirc has crazy events that give disgusting amounts of loot quite often...

As a standard player that never had access to such events, I feel pretty screwed.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
cyka blyat. Rush b.
"
Hilbert wrote:
cyka blyat. Rush b.
is that all u can do hillbert?
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Didn't read previous pages, have one question. Some players has both Garena and GGG accounts. Will you make merge option for them? Or these players will have two different accounts after migration?
"
Daiena wrote:

Great....so the crylic spam is back.

Have you seen any Brazilian spam? I doubt it because they have different channel for that (/global x br) while all other are on /global x en
Also
"
Daiena wrote:

Great....so the crylic spam is back.

I need explanations
Might I suggest migrating them into a new league separate from the rest of us, but inviting them to open a new account in the existing leagues?
40 рыл выиграли джекпот. Мои искренние поздравления выигравшим.
"
philipma wrote:
Wondering if EU servers will be able to cope with additional players, dont even run properly now anyway so what happens if more users are added?

Russian Garena had like 100 players in total.

"
yumi_ wrote:
Didn't read previous pages, have one question. Some players has both Garena and GGG accounts. Will you make merge option for them? Or these players will have two different accounts after migration?

They will have two separate accounts, it was answered on reddit.
Last edited by dspair on Jul 25, 2016, 8:19:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info